Reviews for Compass
sue1zide chapter 12 . 10/13/2017
I GTS and got the slang definition for bae and the Danish meaning, which is "poop"!
sue1zide chapter 11 . 10/13/2017
What the heck does "bae" mean?
sue1zide chapter 2 . 10/13/2017
Does Marcy looking like Bella's clone have anything to do with Edward's interest in her?
sue1zide chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
So far Bella seems like a strong, independent woman. Will she remain that way though?
S1203 chapter 19 . 8/18/2017
Ahhh... this make my day... thank you! :)
S1203 chapter 12 . 8/18/2017
:D ... *fist pump" yes!
S1203 chapter 11 . 8/18/2017
Ahhh woman! You make me sick of suspence... my stomac is in knot. I really, really have hope that you are HEA writer... or I will take a peak to the end of story... anyway, I love, love your E/B... and plot is fabulous... Thank you for sharing. :)
trisha63 chapter 19 . 6/23/2017
With watching my 8 month old granddaughter, I finally found time to finish this wonderful, little love story! I can't even remember who recommended it over on one of the Facebook pages, maybe Frannie Walsh's "Pay It Forward" page, but that is just a guess. Ugh, getting old sucks, as my memory is almost non-existent! LOL Doesn't make a difference as I am so very glad I chose to read it! You did an amazing job with this story, keeping it light, with just the right amount of seriousness when needed. Edward and Bella were each other's true magnetic north, thus being a Compass to lead them back to each other when the time was right. ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Can't wait to read whatever new story you have hidden under your very gifted sleeve! Take care and have a fantastic weekend, gal! Trisha :}
Guest chapter 19 . 6/10/2017
This was recommended on Facebook to read it was really sweet and I loved them both in the story
originalbella chapter 19 . 6/6/2017
I love this story. Thank you!
sosueme chapter 19 . 5/30/2017
Loved this! Especially the veganism (yay for plants). So refreshing to see an independent bella and an independent but lovesick edward. The compass tattoo was a great thread between them. Dialogue was fabulous. All of it was fabulous, really enjoyable. Thanks for sharing!
NidhiZala chapter 19 . 5/23/2017
This is an amazing and sweet story .
I love this story , specially name compass and what it meant for them .
Xoxo
bella224 chapter 19 . 5/10/2017
It was and did
Thank You!
Ailee H chapter 19 . 5/10/2017
I LOVED THIS. This was something new; Bella as a free spirit. It was very nice to see. I'm glad that it happened now, not then or else they would've been unhappy. They got to experience life first before finding their way back to each other. And ugh, I just love the meaning of Compass and how they both have those tattoos. There were times that Bella put me off but she's just head strong, determined, and passionate. I loved Edward too for how much he patiently loved Bella. I'm glad they're getting married. Yes, they're for each other but to have them marry really is the icing on my favorite cake. Thank you very much for sharing this! I hope there will be another futuretake of these two? Their wedding perhaps? I absolutely loved this.
Ailee H chapter 18 . 5/10/2017
Why do your last liners ALWAYS get me? Ugh. Love you.
1,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »