Reviews for We're Ready
I just love your story, I was so sad about the infertility issue this made me happy :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Hello! Sam-Sam Ma'am here again! I couldn't post another review because I'd already reviewed your story. I haven't been on FF in forever, so I wasn't aware that the keyboard hearts don't show up on reviews ;-; Really sorry! That's what that "3" was at the end of my previous review!
Sam-Sam Ma'am chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
I’m not going to lie. I squealed. I hid my mouth beneath my covers, and then, bit the edge of my blanket because I was smiling so much.

I love this fic because it gives us this miraculous moment, and the cooperation and encouragement that Monica and Chandler give one another is just so amazing. And the ending is so precious that I just want to scream out, “YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! THEY DESERVE THIS!”

Beautiful piece! Thank you for writing it! 3
Mondlerfan101 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
That was beautiful! I loved how you managed to capture their romance in the middle of delivering a baby. I absolutely loved how you wrote Chandler's character. He makes a perfect husband towards Monica that I'll admit...I'm a little jealous of their relationship :) This was a wonderful one-shot and you ended it perfectly that a smile crept on my face. You left us with wonder in the end and I liked that about this story. Thanks for sharing and I hope to read something from you again soon :)
Mondler2014 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Just found this great stand alone: intense, in-character Friends, all of them, and, of course, a great Mondler, just what I needed right now. Thank you!
quarteralien chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
A birth like that has been a secret dream of mine for years, just super quick. Hasn't happened yet. ;) I love how Chandler fights down his own panic and becomes the calm one who knows what to do. He's not a dropper when the chips are really down.
matteney chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
I still can't believe I have missed this - I'm so sorry! But also so glad I just found it now because it made my boring Sunday night! I know this probably shouldn't be the first thing to mention but I had a true fit of laughter at the "But... but you're a dropper!" line - that honestly killed me, Kels! And you obviously know how much of a sucker I am for Mondler pregnancy stories so you've got a number one fan in me. An insanely crazy and scary situation indeed and I loved how everyone was sort of there for Monica and yet it was still this amazing connection between only Mondler. This is just totally random but I'm currenly obsessed with an American singer named 'Borns' and this line from his song "American Money" just totally fit your story imo: "So take me to the paradise. In your eyes." Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
This was si great! Can you do an au in which Monica and Chandler have a daughter but like before the show and then is apart of the action?
Bing-a-Ling27 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
I really like it. That's an interesting idea and very well written. Looking very forward to new material of yours
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
I was hoping they have a girl as I can see clearly Chandler having a little girl and spoiling her and she'll be daddy's little princess but a baby boy is good too, maybe their next one? Great one shot
simplymondler chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Awww how could we not enjoy it? I'm glad the lightning chose to strike as this was just fabulous. A lovely oneshot to have on this grey raining Saturday. Thanks!
mondlerconfessions chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Oh that was pretty crazy. It was cute but crazy.
chrisi2503 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
This was intense and beautiful. What a great idea. Thank you for writing this down. Chandler really was a hero in this story and you portrayed all the emotions so very well. :)))
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Oh that is such a lovely story and I hope you get more of these one shot inspirations just a wonderful read after a hard days work on a Friday night, and is just so wonderful all the friends are there to help and especially Rachel cleaning up, so mature of her to do that.
Anything But Fabulous chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Perfect! I totally love it! I'm amazed you wrote this in just an hour! I liked the idea of the six of them being part of the birth (especially Chandler taking control) and the sudden "disappeareance" of the rest made it even better. Conratulations!