Reviews for A Note on Timing
Me chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
I just wanna say aside from the amazing story, I'm sooo happy that you wrote one separate! Like I mean not an update but like a whole separate story. I miss them :(
amnaK96 chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
So cute! The whole concept of the plot of the two in love but never confident enough, or too shy to admit it. The time lapse fit perfectly, the good and bad mashed in together, it was wonderful to read! I just really dislike it when people put Erza and Simon together as a couple! X") Lol, it's me personally, his crush on Erza was cringeworthy for me to read about in the manga, and worse when it was animated! I just hate her with him, the only other guy I can ever see her with is Gray; besides Jellal! So to think of her having been intimate with Simon leaves strong pungent taste in my mouth! :( but besides that, brilliant one-shot! Don't take me the wrong way please! I'm just being totally honest with you haha! That was the only back-step in the plot, and that is because I over thought Erza's relationship due to the time lapse!
With the way things are going in the manga, the Mikazuchi family seems to be intervening with Jerza more than anyone can handle! And one of them is dead! So for the time being, it's superb fanfics like yours that all fans are getting back to just to get a taste of more Jerza love! And you never fail to satisfy me of that want and need, so kudos! It was short, it was fluffy and it was very sweet.
-Amns.
krazyme98 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Aww how cute. Loved the last section. Ah Jellal, you do seen like the type of person who would have bad timing. And I could imagine Erza just scolding him. Awesome one shot. Thanks for sharing.
Evilkitten3 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016