Reviews for A Note on Timing
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Alright I may sound as stupid but I seriously didn't understand the story :(
Sabastu chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
((For better or worse, most of her self-confidence began with him)) Totally IC.
((did that count as a kiss?)) A really cute a pure one. x3333

(("Anything." That was always his answer.)) *Doki doki* x333 He's so... Agh! I'm a helpless Jerza sucker.
(("You wore your hair up a lot this year. That's something you do when you're stressed out. )) Of course he would know! Is your lovely scarlet hair is involve he will notice! D:

(("I haven't had enough to drink tonight to justify kissing you right now but I really want to." )) Oh, for God's sake! Do it! I'm dying here! I just confess myself to be a Jerza sucker, so please, stop killing me. xDD *DRAMA ON*

Wow! Pool sex... That escalated quickly. I thought it will mantain in the line of purity! My drama works to well (?) 7w7

Something dramatic pass there. Maybe I overdid with my drama. Dx

((Two years was a long time to put someone on hold.)) Oh my Jerza!

((He grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles.)) *Doki doki*

(("It's been long enough, Erza." Their stops and starts had always been abrupt."I assume to see you every morning from now on.")) YEAH! THAT'S MY BOY! Cute but firm!

Cute, cute, cute AF!

Thanks 4 writing!
Me chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
I just wanna say aside from the amazing story, I'm sooo happy that you wrote one separate! Like I mean not an update but like a whole separate story. I miss them :(
amnaK96 chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
So cute! The whole concept of the plot of the two in love but never confident enough, or too shy to admit it. The time lapse fit perfectly, the good and bad mashed in together, it was wonderful to read! I just really dislike it when people put Erza and Simon together as a couple! X") Lol, it's me personally, his crush on Erza was cringeworthy for me to read about in the manga, and worse when it was animated! I just hate her with him, the only other guy I can ever see her with is Gray; besides Jellal! So to think of her having been intimate with Simon leaves strong pungent taste in my mouth! :( but besides that, brilliant one-shot! Don't take me the wrong way please! I'm just being totally honest with you haha! That was the only back-step in the plot, and that is because I over thought Erza's relationship due to the time lapse!
With the way things are going in the manga, the Mikazuchi family seems to be intervening with Jerza more than anyone can handle! And one of them is dead! So for the time being, it's superb fanfics like yours that all fans are getting back to just to get a taste of more Jerza love! And you never fail to satisfy me of that want and need, so kudos! It was short, it was fluffy and it was very sweet.
-Amns.
krazyme98 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Aww how cute. Loved the last section. Ah Jellal, you do seen like the type of person who would have bad timing. And I could imagine Erza just scolding him. Awesome one shot. Thanks for sharing.
Evilkitten3 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016