Reviews for This Changes Everything
Gabriel chapter 42 . 4/17/2017
Bloodwolf tribe and loboan is the chiefs name.
Guest chapter 42 . 4/17/2017
Where's hiccups and astrides children at.
Corona the Nightcutter chapter 36 . 11/14/2016
YAY! Can't wait for next chapter!
AvatarHiccup chapter 35 . 9/15/2016
Cool. Been a while thanks for the update, check out my latest stories and leave your thoughts on it in the reviews please. Have a nice day _~
AvatarHiccup chapter 34 . 8/16/2016
Love it
AvatarHiccup chapter 33 . 8/2/2016
Where's the action?
AvatarHiccup chapter 30 . 7/15/2016
Lock the Night Haunter in an iceberg like they did the Skrill. I'd've killed it on the spot, but the fishlegs in me would want to study it.
AvatarHiccup chapter 29 . 7/13/2016
PAYBACK TIME! That Night Haunter should have stopped while it was ahead. Now it will HOPEFULLY pay the price.
AvatarHiccup chapter 24 . 6/26/2016
YES! This changes everything! Berk will be evacuated before the Night Haunters get there and Hiccup and Corvus will meet them face to face probably AWESOME! Keep writing, maybe a bit longer with the next one. Take your time.
sagemanexp chapter 23 . 6/22/2016
very much enjoying this a good story you have here keep it up
Corona the Nightcutter chapter 23 . 6/20/2016
Oh boy. Now the real fun begins
AvatarHiccup chapter 23 . 6/19/2016
This Night Haunter is really annoying. The elders won't sanction it being killed which is NOT fair. Do these Night Haunters have an Alpha? Or riders? That would be TERRIBLE. Thanks for the update. Keep up the great work?
AvatarHiccup chapter 22 . 6/17/2016
Kill the Night Huater. This chapter was good, lots of conflicting beliefs. I wonder how it will play out. Keep writing and take your time;-)
Corona the Nightcutter chapter 22 . 6/17/2016
Uh oh. Corvus don't you dare go do what ever you're going to do. If it's stupid, then. Definitely don't do it.
Sigurd, try to keep him out of trouble!
AvatarHiccup chapter 20 . 6/13/2016
Awesome chapter. I'm glad I could offer some ideas. update as soon as you can, and take your time.