Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rune Stone Path
Sorry but a man who would force his daughter into marriage regardless of the fact she could spend the rest of her life miserable IS evil.
If nothing else tells how far down our educational system has fallen a writer who doesn't know the difference between manor and manner should do it.
Of course most of the people reading this doesn't even know how bad that is because they were taught how to read by the same flawed educators.
The perfect punishment for Dumbledore would be for him sent back in time to the Dursleys while looking like Harry but with him knowing who he is. Also he can't tell people. Let him live Harry's life while putting up with shit he heaped onto Harry.
A Lily x Harry pairing? Ewww.
Well that wasn't annoying at all, that is having to scroll all the way to the bottom to find out what was being said, only to then have to find where you were at, and then repeat.
So you turned Tonks into a fucking pedophile! Nasty! It doesn't matter that the age difference won't be an issue once Harry graduates because right now He. Is. Only. Fourteen. And. She . Is. An . Adult! The very definition of pedophilia. And it's fucking sick! And you are just as sick. Bye bitch.
If you dare kill Fred, I will avada kedavra your ass!
And let's face it, Fleamont has got to be the worst name in the history of literature. Thank you for not using it.
Oh man, fuck that! If that was my daughter those bitches, Flint, and Dumbledore would all be going to court. If they escaped punishment then they'd best be looking over their shoulders for a very long time.
You keep saying Dumbledore isn't evil but I have to disagree. Leaving a 15 month old on a doorstep overnight is certainly evil. As is knowing the child is in an abusive home and not doing anything about it.
Then there's the games he played every year of Harry's schooling. Games that could have seen Harry dead.
"Harry why are reading?".
What do you have against the word "you". I only wonder because you keep leaving it out of your sentences. All the time. It's a bit annoying really.
Lord Of Domination chapter 8 . 11/12
yep, this fic is trash, this fic might be something for weak-willed wimps to read since it would make it really easy for them to relate to the main character, for people who prefer a more realistic personality development, don't bother with this.
jrithika.07 chapter 3 . 11/8
Chap 2 , just a small correction Shiva is not a goddess but a god . He is one among the trinity( Brahma,vishnu, Shivam) . And is synonymous with destruction cause he is said to be the destroyer of all sins and everything evil.
lulu2613 chapter 50 . 11/1
God I so want to read a sequel to this! Oh my god did I love this story! Thank thank you’
lulu2613 chapter 48 . 11/1
It is done so mote it be!
6,731 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »