Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rune Stone Path
Alkest chapter 50 . 17h
Thank You for this work of art! Loved every single entertaining minute of reading.

My only critique are the strenuous conversations between the characters about their relationships. They sound too much like a car deal for my liking.

Jeep up the awesome work! Love to read more of Your stuff! :D
Fairy King Oberon chapter 7 . 7/15
Was that a I think it's called a Gladsglow kiss or something along those lines? The silent world of Cassandra evans fanfic had that happen and it was hilarious.
Ranmaleopard chapter 50 . 7/14
My god this was just really amazing and I couldn't put it down. I can't wait for more of your excellent works
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 8 . 7/9
There used to be websites specifically for Hagrid-izing sentences. There were even a couple that would help one do Fleur and Krum' s accents as well, just so you know.
Kai chapter 28 . 7/5
They celebrate the New Year of 1994/1995, right? The RoR must be an exceptional Divination tool, because the London Eye that's in the picture was built from 1998 to 1999 and opened for the public in 2000 (according to wikipedia). :-)
Kai chapter 15 . 7/4
What an idiot!

Because Harry is the darkest of all possible dark wizards the phoenix spends time with him whenever Harry is in Dumbles' office and has just left Dumbles to accompany that darkest of dark wizards. Because phoenixes do such things regularly...

Again: What an idiot!
shivam1441 chapter 3 . 7/5
Shiva is the god of destruction.. not Goddess
Shaerl chapter 50 . 7/4
Thanks for the fic ;)
Foxy-Floof chapter 47 . 7/2
Damn. They're springing a week early. Good luck, Hogwarts! No one can say you're not prepared!
Foxy-Floof chapter 46 . 7/2
I LOVE THE CLOSER TO CHAPTER 46~!

It's not true overkill until... *AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA&A&(SFS*FG(SG*DI*

*Ded of LOL*
Foxy-Floof chapter 45 . 7/2
Talk about army-building. Damn this is getting goooooood!
Foxy-Floof chapter 44 . 7/2
Heeeeheeheeeheeeee. Goblins are okay in my book. As long as they're fining murdering rapist bigots.
Foxy-Floof chapter 43 . 7/2
Poor little Draco. So arrogant and ignorant he can't even ask for directions.
Foxy-Floof chapter 42 . 7/2
WOOHOO! Soul Shard No More!

Freaking sweet scene you wrote here.
Foxy-Floof chapter 40 . 7/2
Hmmm. I hope Voldemort keeps losing. Every loss makes him angrier, and more foolish. And fools and their lives are soon parted.
5,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »