Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rune Stone Path
tyrannicpuppy chapter 34 . 6h
Nice twist. I thought it would lead to something like this when the will mentioned it, but the execution far out-paced the expectation.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 33 . 7h
The Great Manipulator taken down by a bunch of children. Brilliant. Do we at least get a scene of his 'retirement'? "Do you know who I am muggle? Albus bloody Dumbledore!"
Great work here very good reading.
kaftan chapter 3 . 9/21
Hmm. nicknaming Sheda Shiva could seem a bit lame but plausible enough I guess.
On the other hand I don’t think God Shiva’s gender matters in this kind of nickname... Destructive & similar to her real name is enough isn’t it? At least I wouldn’t think like, Oh no she’s a woman how can she be called Shiva!/What? Shiva’s male god so how can she be nicknamed so! She should be Durga! etc. That would be strange...
Anyway am quite enjoying this fic... runemaster Harry is always awesome!
tyrannicpuppy chapter 22 . 9/21
I had wondered why you mentioned it. Excellent usage of an off-hand remark. All four were very exciting reads. I look forward to more of the Tournament and The Umbitchs inevitable comeuppance.
Mark Sinfield chapter 50 . 9/20
Brilliant story well written thank you
tyrannicpuppy chapter 20 . 9/20
Oh, that was just too good. Tonks at the end there, priceless. Then nicknames and sass flying the hall was fantastic.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 18 . 9/20
Oh, that poor defenceless toad, she has no idea what she's messing with.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 15 . 9/20
Very epic. This is such great fun, I have enjoyed it so much. Can't wait to see how they screw over Dumbles next. And bluffing down the Minister was great.
gadman85 chapter 36 . 9/19
I have to say I really laughed at the scene at the end. I do hope there will be more Albus in the retirement home scenes down the line. I can see them being very funny.

Now to continue reading!
tyrannicpuppy chapter 9 . 9/19
Bitching good chapter. This story is just excellent. Can't wait for year three, but right now, I need to sleep.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 6 . 9/19
Tab P into Slot V!

I am still giggling at that. Superb. This is so damned good. Cute friendship, lots of fun dialogue. Slapping down the Ferret and Bat on a regular basis. Shiva is great too. Love it to bits.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 4 . 9/19
I love Adorable Violence, such a fun story, and ao is this. Great first year. Looking forward to the Chamber.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 2 . 9/19
Superb opening salvo. Smacking the gits down and befriending the two best Gryffindors who aren't Twins. And anything that gives Snape an aneurysm is good by me. I really like this so far.
Egghead1927 chapter 4 . 9/18
Babbling was a guy in my head is he a she in the real books
Difdi chapter 30 . 9/16
The way you write Bagman's dialogue, I've been hearing him speaking in the voice of Cave Johnson in my head.
5,442 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »