Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rune Stone Path
redheadfaerie chapter 32 . 16h
PLOT TWIST!
solunvar chapter 50 . 4/24
So I finally read this entire storyit's very immersive! Just by its sheer length, having read it all can only mean one thing: I liked this story. Granted, some of it could have been put more briefly, less elaborated and the climax of a 500k story is always going to be disappointing to some level (because as a reader you've gotten addicted and don't want the story to end). Still, there's only one other author of fanfic who've succeeded in getting me hooked on such an elaborate adventure, so kuddos to you!
(Seriously, now I feel like I need another 'fix' from your writing, haha!)
MSU19 chapter 50 . 4/18
As a writer, your grammar and spelling is pretty good. A few mistakes here and there, but nothing terrible. The story has promise starting out, but soon started to feel strained. Definitely wished to see certain things go a different way; Harry actually being the one to kill Voldermort (that really feels like a cheap thing to have done after everything that you had him go through in the story), I also feel like harry started to fall further and further off stage. He was central to the plot at the beginning, but towards the end; especially the last few chapters, he just kind of disappeared until his short fight (which I discuss above) and the epilogue. I feel like this would have been a story best kept at a lower word count and not as long. Don't get offended this is just my honest opinion. Best of luck in your future writings.
MSU19 chapter 48 . 4/18
After everything that he has been through you didn't let harry kill Voldermort. You really have made Harry almost like a secondary or below character. He had that small fight and that was it. Really wanted to give this story the benefit of the doubt, but as the end approaches I feel as if this story went off the rails.
JasonJasonJason chapter 25 . 4/18
I'm enjoying reading the story! I'm a bit confused, though, by your description of the cruciatus curse (and the unforgivables in general); the text seems to imply that chimeras don't have souls (because the sword can't suck them out), but spiders do (because the unforgivables work on them).
Whitewhing chapter 20 . 4/17
Good chapter and finally a recommendation story that I have read. Was getting worried that I would be behind 50 stories there. When Ron was throwing that tantrum I was actually thinking about that particular story.
r.tidmore chapter 10 . 4/17
greater good Dumbledore, Not. MOB is what this is. sorry, but kills it for me. another author that has Harry doing animal tricks.
Seraphim209 chapter 1 . 4/17
Sucks that it’s dead, one of my favorites
TheFloristFriar chapter 30 . 4/17
I cannot be thankful enough for these recommendations. As I am just starting to get into fanfics, stories being recommended by a wonderful author is most acceptable.
TheFloristFriar chapter 26 . 4/17
"I know how you both hate to be disturbed" You sly dog, those initials are really nice
TheFloristFriar chapter 22 . 4/17
Nice use of Chekov's Gun, knew that ritual was going to rear its ugly head at some point ;)
MSU19 chapter 17 . 4/15
Wow, good job your turning harry into quite the little dictator. A hole list of things-freedoms- that he wants to take away. Wanting to track everyone's movement...
Cascaa chapter 50 . 4/12
I am sorry, I tried to continue but I stopped during chapter 16. This is just... boring. Everything goes Harry's way, there is no challenge and oh my god this family/friendship is just unbearable to read. The only reason I kept reading is because it is not badly written and there seems to be an actual plan in the story, though I guess I stopped before the most interesting parts. But really I don't see the point in reading this, it is plain obvious what is gonna happen as soon as it appears in the story.
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 26 . 4/12
Oooh are NewtonParacela Fulcanelli, the Flamels?
Sam Hinkie chapter 38 . 4/9
Totally agree that Bella was super hot for Tom but he was not having it. Probably why she was always acting so horny towards him.
5,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »