Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rune Stone Path
Anonymous574388 chapter 2 . 9/6/2021
Ugh, couldn’t he have gone to ANY other house other than Gryffindor
jwizard39 chapter 21 . 8/31/2021
Making Voldemort at least as intelligent as he's supposed to be is all well and good, not that you are actually going to succeed.

More clever? That's easy; villains can and should be clever. Intelligent? If they had actual, real intelligence, then they wouldn't be villains. I ascribe to the belief that it takes a LACK of intelligence to be a villain. Any villain. No matter how smart they are, to make the choice to be something that will eventually lose isn't intelligent. That's just my lexicon.

There's only ever been one version of Evil!Harry that was successful at being evil without losing that I've read, and that was because he lacked the megalomania that so many villains seem to have.
shadowchaos5150 chapter 26 . 8/30/2021
I know this story is 5 years old at this point, but you mentioning that 'The Poker Game' is the only fic you've encountered that rez's Myrtle has me wanting to share a recommendation right back. 'Girl who Loved' & 'Violence Inherent in the System' by Darth Drafter have an eventual unintended Myrtle revival about 2/3rd's through. It's a primary triple/background multi crossover story if that throws you off though.
Titania Faith chapter 48 . 8/29/2021
I really enjoyed this story. Obviously there were plenty of parts that were a tad cliche or some I wasn’t as fond of it, but overall it was good and fun to read. The end of chapter 48 though… if this was an actual book series and not a fanfic, would’ve ruined the whole thing for me. Your story and totally your right to do anything you want. But I can’t BELIEVE you took away Harry’s kill on Voldemort and gave it to Hermione and Daphne. It felt like such a random “woohoo girl power” moment and so unnecessary. Super disrespectful to how much Harry trained, prepared, SO MUCH MORE in this story than he did in canon too.

Still recommend the story, don’t intend this to be a flame. You still did an overall good job. Just really, really disappointed in the end of chapter 48. I think I’m going to pretend it never happened.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 39 . 8/25/2021
"And Tracey?" Harry asked gesturing to their friend.

"That is where things get a bit more complicated," Daphne said. "I don't want to give her up. I don't want to break things off with her. Like I said, you and she are on equal levels to me. Just like Hermione, Tonks and Fleur are all on equal levels for you. I understand that you four are trying to maintain a polyamorous relationship. I'm certainly not adverse to that at all. I am willing to try and slot into that to a degree though I can't promise miracles. I like Fleur very much though it's not love – at least not yet. I'm undecided on Tonks though I do respect her a great deal and her humor is rather ideal at times. While Hermione and I tend to be rather opposite in terms of approach and philosophy I think we strike a good balance between the two of us. We also both excel in our love of our studies."

Daphne looked to Tracey briefly and turned back to Harry. "Tracey however is not interested in joining your group. Nor is she looking for a Line Continuation option as her family doesn't particularly care about those things. What I am saying, Harry, is that I want to try dating you, I am open to seeing if something grows between me and the other women in your group and I want there to be an understanding that I will continue dating Tracey separate from the main group." She grimaced and continued in a quieter voice, "I don't want to say I'm asking your blessing to have a mistress but…well that's basically what I'm asking."

This is more evidence on how ridiculous this is.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 38 . 8/25/2021
Harry waved off her comments and opened the paper. His attention diverted, the boy missed seeing Lily's eyes lingering appreciatively on Shiva's bottom as she sashayed from the room.

Making all these females bisexual is really annoying, unlikely, and pathetic. It’s like a 12 year old horny boy wrote this story.

Also, Voldemort would NEVER have allowed his followers to destroy the prophecy and listen to it second-hand. He’s paranoid and does not trust anyone. Memories can be manipulated. He wouldn’t trust memories. He would not want anyone else to know the prophecy as well, even in his inner circle. There’s a reason he wanted Harry or himself to retrieve the prophecy. It’s not just a loophole that he didn’t realize destroying the prophecy would release the contents. He’s a paranoid person. Why would he risk a leak of the contents of the prophecy?
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 35 . 8/25/2021
The level of delusion and justification involved in this incredibly unrealistic and forced-as-hell harem is unbelievable.
Only taking 5 minutes to convince Harry’s mother harems are okay? This is total harem trash.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 28 . 8/25/2021
As soon as the door closed, Harry charged onwards. "Okay, so long story short: Fleur's flirting is not because she's playful and likes us, but more because she likes us and wants to try for something long term. She's interested in us because she feels that she can relate to us all better since the four of us all grew up as anti-social loners with few friends. Hermione is open to the idea but I asked for time to think about it because I don't want to risk damaging what the three of us already have and Hermione agreed that our current relationship is paramount. It's…weird having two girlfriends and I'm not sure I'd be able to be there enough for three." Harry paused and turned to Hermione. "Did I miss anything?"

Hermione just groaned and raised her eyes to the stars in prayer. "Tonks, Fleur isn't interested in muscling either of us out of a wife position. She wants to be a Consort with someone she cares about so that she has love as well as the potential to continue the Delacour name."

Tonks looked between her partners completely bewildered. Her hair flashed through several colors before settling back on pink. Furrowing her brow she turned to Harry. "So short version is Fleur wants to date, Hermione is willing to date, you are unsure about dating, and neither of you will date unless I agree?"

Harem fics are so nauseating.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 20 . 8/25/2021
He held out the marriage contract form to Ginny who took the path with wide eyes. "Gin, this is the marriage contract. Now that I'm emancipated I can either destroy it or toss it back into my vault. Destroying it is my first instinct. I hate leaving something like this lying around and I really don't like it when people try to control my life. However I'm not the only one affected by this. If your mum signed one once, then she could sign one again. Do you want me to put this back into my vault until I either get married or you turn 17 in order to protect you?"

WHAT A BETA SIMP.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 18 . 8/25/2021
The Daphne pairing is incredibly forced. You shoehorned her in the worst ways. Especially her being in the chamber. Ugh.
Primus2021 chapter 37 . 8/24/2021
Didn't Sirius and Tonks give the Locket to Kreacher? Like back when they were cleaning up Black Manor... ... ...
Primus2021 chapter 35 . 8/24/2021
While a part of me kinda wants Lily to hook up with Harry, I think it would be funny if Lily and Shiva hook up and share Bill on the side or something like that, lol.
yochan123 chapter 1 . 8/23/2021
Yeah I’m 100% sure Lily would never want to have Harry with the Dursleys yet there he is fucking dumbledore
Primus2021 chapter 22 . 8/23/2021
I really hope Harry is a shadow Panther or maybe a Nemian Shadow Panther, LOL.
Zorak23 chapter 11 . 8/22/2021
I was rather enjoying this fic until I saw a racial slur in chapter ten. Quite disappointing; I shan’t be reading further.
6,514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »