Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rune Stone Path
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 1/17
Gonna read,it was recommended! Highly!
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 42 . 1/17
nice chapter, dead horcrux excellent, looking forward to more
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 38 . 1/17
Voldermort didnt even have a real body as interesting as it might be whole thing is really dumb. anyway looking forward to more
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 35 . 1/17
hermione makes lists, love that, i know people like that :)
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 34 . 1/17
oh Dumbledore needs to die in so many ways, love the story
DaDragon562 chapter 26 . 1/17
Glad fleur is making progress. Guessing fawkes will leave dumbledore soon. Hope Harry wisens up to the fact he needs to really go all out with his runes if he wants to survive.
sthrobbins chapter 34 . 1/17
I hope your version of Lily doesn't follow many of the other revived Lilies in fanfic and allows the little brain in her clit take over all her thinking for her.
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 31 . 1/17
yay end of Umbridge, looking forward to more
DaDragon562 chapter 25 . 1/17
I quite enjoyed this second task here with all the inner battles they all faced. Makes sense Harry can’t beat his doppelgänger so he takes victory by making the doppelgänger lose.

Fleurs was entertaining too.
DaDragon562 chapter 22 . 1/17
Enjoyable first task but not gonna lie, I feel the whole animagus thing was kind of a cop out. All that build up and he ended up basically just getting the ability to escape with the egg. Really wanted to see him kill the chimera or do some real damage but guess survival is an accomplishment in and of itself.
DaDragon562 chapter 20 . 1/17
Man can’t wait to see how training goes. If they’re facing a hydra and a manticore then jfc. Harry may be able to bring his runes out for the first task with dangerous beasts but I assume they will wisen up to the later tasks. Dumbledore doesn’t even realize he’s lost his magical guardianship yet

Wonder when Harry gets his basilisk armor to use in the tournament
DaDragon562 chapter 17 . 1/17
Well I enjoyed the World Cup twist. Wonder if the death eaters were any meaningful names or were all generics.
DaDragon562 chapter 15 . 1/16
Interesting premise but I find it silly the head of the dmle would do an on premise interrogation with so much care and not even lock the rooms door or seal the windows to ensure escape was impossible.

But meh the fight with dementors was entertaining as was the aftermath with fudge.
Dumbledore feels rather forced in his persona as I said, it’s not greater good it’s clearly just a contrived persona for dumbledore where he is forced into viewing Harry as being dark. He hasn’t even gotten into a fight with malfoy yet for gods sake. It seems ridiculous to have him so dead set on Harry being a dark lord while also having Harry be clearly favored by a Phoenix which is as light as you can get. I’m all for manipulative greater good dumbledore but this just feels so artificial when there were alternative ways to still have the same outcome but make it feel more natural. Small things like Harry using parseltongue as a way to scare the ravenclaw house or flint which would actually be a concerning sign of going dark as well as brutality in how he handles things showing little desire for forgiveness.

This just feels like Harry does stuff and dumbledore is a deluded child. Kind of breaks the immersion in a pretty good story overall.
DaDragon562 chapter 10 . 1/16
I loved the gringotts scene here as well as snuffles meeting Harry earlier
DaDragon562 chapter 9 . 1/16
Quite enjoyed this chapter especially the basilisk fight though dumbledore at the end seems deluded. Like he’s going off the deepend. This feels a bit like painting more than just greater good which is a ruthless dumbledore that is focused on the light side, the fact that fawkes a Phoenix goes to help him should be a sign he is as light as it comes and arguing him killing a basilisk vs talking it down just seems plain obnoxious in portraying dumbledore as an asshat. Like making him do things to control Harry makes sense and concern about evil horcrux but the way it was portrayed seemed like a five year olds logic. Then again it’s the wizarding world and they’re all daft morons.
6,514 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »