Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rune Stone Path
Guest chapter 36 . 11/25/2022
A Lily x Harry pairing? Ewww.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/24/2022
Well that wasn't annoying at all, that is having to scroll all the way to the bottom to find out what was being said, only to then have to find where you were at, and then repeat.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/23/2022
So you turned Tonks into a fucking pedophile! Nasty! It doesn't matter that the age difference won't be an issue once Harry graduates because right now He. Is. Only. Fourteen. And. She . Is. An . Adult! The very definition of pedophilia. And it's fucking sick! And you are just as sick. Bye bitch.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/23/2022
If you dare kill Fred, I will avada kedavra your ass!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2022
And let's face it, Fleamont has got to be the worst name in the history of literature. Thank you for not using it.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/22/2022
Oh man, fuck that! If that was my daughter those bitches, Flint, and Dumbledore would all be going to court. If they escaped punishment then they'd best be looking over their shoulders for a very long time.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/22/2022
You keep saying Dumbledore isn't evil but I have to disagree. Leaving a 15 month old on a doorstep overnight is certainly evil. As is knowing the child is in an abusive home and not doing anything about it.
Then there's the games he played every year of Harry's schooling. Games that could have seen Harry dead.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2022
"Harry why are reading?".
What do you have against the word "you". I only wonder because you keep leaving it out of your sentences. All the time. It's a bit annoying really.
Lord Of Domination chapter 8 . 11/12/2022
yep, this fic is trash, this fic might be something for weak-willed wimps to read since it would make it really easy for them to relate to the main character, for people who prefer a more realistic personality development, don't bother with this.
jrithika.07 chapter 3 . 11/8/2022
Chap 2 , just a small correction Shiva is not a goddess but a god . He is one among the trinity( Brahma,vishnu, Shivam) . And is synonymous with destruction cause he is said to be the destroyer of all sins and everything evil.
lulu2613 chapter 50 . 11/1/2022
God I so want to read a sequel to this! Oh my god did I love this story! Thank thank you’
lulu2613 chapter 48 . 11/1/2022
It is done so mote it be!
lulu2613 chapter 46 . 11/1/2022
How about a little assistance from a unicorn!
lulu2613 chapter 45 . 11/1/2022
Yes yes go Team Inventor Alliance!
lulu2613 chapter 44 . 11/1/2022
Aww this story is almost over. Why?!
6,743 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »