Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rune Stone Path
mike3308 chapter 45 . 1/11
The goblin alliance will be very helpful , and will stand them in good form when they battle Voldemort.

The other thing that is helpful is the improved potion that helps with werewolf changes. It's not a full werewolf alliance but some will be on Harry's side.
mike3308 chapter 44 . 1/11
Two horcruxes were gotten rid of, the goblet of Bella and Rowena's diadem. That only leaves two left, the snake Nagini and the ring on Voldemort. Good luck collecting those.
mike3308 chapter 43 . 1/11
It's a shame about Kingsley but he took out his share of Death Eaters.
They are doing all right tracking down the horcruxes but improvements can always be made.

I'd think Lucius could have done something to save his son Draco from his current circumstances.
mike3308 chapter 42 . 1/11
Thank goodness Harry finally got rid of the soul piece. It was also a important lesson that merge worked but absorb didn't.
mike3308 chapter 41 . 1/11
Lily seems to be doing well as the Muggle teacher , and will at least update the course.
Was Marlene the girlfriend Lily had before? I'll admit I don't see Lily as bisexual, but will ignore that part of the story.
mike3308 chapter 40 . 1/11
It made sense to snap the wands of those responsible for the attempted rape.
A betrothal contract will make sense with Marcus seeking other contracts. The Zabini parent is still someone to watch out for.
mike3308 chapter 39 . 1/11
Daphne will have to deal with her father Marcus when she gets a chance. First she will have to heal up and make sure those responsible are punished.
mike3308 chapter 38 . 1/11
I hope Harry manages to deal with his horcrux, it's clearly doing a lot to make him lose control.
On Lily and James, the bad times were more recent so that is what Lily remembers.
They have to be careful around Bella, she can do a lot of damage to the group.
mike3308 chapter 37 . 1/11
Lily really gave it to Severus although I felt she should have given him some mercy.
The battle at the DOM went in the way of Voldemort's forces, although the Aurors did manage to kill some Dementors.
They are on the track of the horcruxes and I hope they manage to track them all down.
mike3308 chapter 36 . 1/11
The Aurors did make a mistake but Amelia was there to cancel it.
Snape had to know his reception from Lily would not be friendly.
Dumbledore comes to the wrong conclusion about Lily but it is understandable.
mike3308 chapter 35 . 1/11
Harry got to know Lily pretty well, even though his life history almost caused Lily to have a heart attack.
mike3308 chapter 34 . 1/11
It's good Lily was revived from her enchanted sleep.
It will take some time for Daphne to deal with her feelings about Harry.
mike3308 chapter 33 . 1/11
And so Dumbledore finally faces justice and is collected by Nicholas and Perenelle. I liked how Fawkes came in at the end to save Harry.
mike3308 chapter 32 . 1/10
It was very touching when Harry spoke to his dad at the end. Let's hope Harry makes it back.
mike3308 chapter 31 . 1/10
Goodbye to the Umbridge toad. You won't be missed.
6,486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »