Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rune Stone Path
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 6 . 4/28/2016
Good chapter and nice that Harry has some hope for the future. Thanks for sharing!
raspberry dreams chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Great start, looking frward to reading the rest
Lycan01 chapter 6 . 4/28/2016
Good chapter.
Penny is wise chapter 6 . 4/28/2016
Awesome chapter. Hermione should volunteer her parents to help Shive adopt Harry.
Gatewae Wanderer chapter 6 . 4/28/2016
Most fun part of the chapter for me was the imptomptu sex ed talk Harry had with Shiva. Feels like it's going to color Harry's interactions with Hermione for at least the rest of the year, which is appropriate for setting up the ship mentioned in the story summary.
Looking forward to next chapter whenever it's ready.
The Shadows Mistress chapter 6 . 4/28/2016
Another great chapter -

Oh on a side note, I disagree, harry being normal.

Living under a cupboard and worked like a slave is child abuse. Sure Vernon might not have physically abused Harry (his son did that) However, everyone in the family happily emotionally and verbally abused him often.

No guardian should be calling a young child a freak. Cannon Harry shows clear signs of abuse in the way he reacts to relationships. Also note the small and skinny below. Even Dumbledore pointing it out in the 5th book

"Harry had always been "small and skinny for his age". … Harry had a thin face, knobbly knees, black hair, and bright green eyes. He wore round glasses held together with a lot of Scotch tape ... The only thing Harry liked about his own appearance was a very thin scar on his forehead that was shaped like a bolt of lightning." (PS2)
Zicou chapter 6 . 4/28/2016
excellent chapter!
Continuuuuuue,
Z/
Unkown98 chapter 5 . 4/27/2016
please update soon. I really want to continue reading
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2016
Here's a thought: why doesn't Harry utilise his knowledge in runes with guns, such as semi-automatic pistols, sub machine guns and rifles.
He could etch a duplication rune in the gun magazines so they never run out of ammo, put anti-charm runes on the coating of the guns so he can't be disarmed by Expelliarmus and, (this is just my opinion) inscribe a blood summoning rune on the gun handles so he may summon them whenever he wants (kind of like Percy Jackson's sword.)
This is another idea that could be beneficial to Harry against his relatives: he could use a special mind enhancing ritual that would give him immense control over his brain which could give him the following:
-eidetic memory
-complete control and manipulation of his physical attributes such as enhanced strength, speed, reflexes and healing
-able to understand and learn various fields of learning such as physics, languages, martial arts, medicine, mathematics,etc
-able to slow down the perception of time by accelerating his mind receptors which would help him in a fight or life threatening situation
-pinpoint accuracy with either guns or throwing weapons or just with his wand
Apart from all them this story is totally fantastic and is the best version of Harry being an unparalleled genius in runes!
Keep up the good work and take care!
Short Smasher chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
I know it's still early on and Harry's still young, yet, but the mention of Harry being short for his age (which at this point is still reasonable) got me twitching a bit. Mainly because when people make special note of him being short for his age they tend to follow that fanon garbage about him being unbelievably short forever, suffering stunted growth, and horribly malnourished.

Which left me with the need, because it's a peeve of mine, to mention that Harry grew up to be a TALL man, despite what fanon tries to tell everyone. This is canon fact that is outright stated in the seventh book.

And by the fifth book Harry was the same height as James was, at Harry's age (James was DOTED on, not mistreated). This is shown when Harry goes into Snape's memory of OWLs, in the Pensieve.

So yeah... Harry grows up to be a tall man. Not a guy people constantly mistake for being a child, despite being fully grown.

Otherwise the story is interesting. It has some flaws (Ron-bashing got old years ago, as did highly physically abusive Dursley's), but those are more a matter of taste, I suppose. Looking forward to more.
Ddragon21 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
eh I hope luna is the last one in the pairing she is awesome.
KiaraLupincub chapter 5 . 4/27/2016
Different Harry. Always love it.
Dragon Master Naruto 003 chapter 5 . 4/27/2016
Very interesting. I hope to read more. I'm surprised with how smart Harry is you didn't have him blow up at Amelia bones because of her employee
yoto chapter 5 . 4/25/2016
bon chapitre
WhitePheonix chapter 5 . 4/25/2016
Really liked this chapter, especially with the introduction of Nym this early. Quick question though, if Harry thought to ask to speak with someone about the underage magic warning, why didn't he ask someone about his parents will? Kinda thought he would after talking with his professors about it. I do like the stupidity of Ron still being there and Harry calling him out on it. Should be fun to see the consequences for Ron without harry as a buffer for snape and Dumbles. Hope to see another update soon.
6,501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 417 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 .. Last Next »