Reviews for A Marauder's Daughter
Guest333 chapter 14 . 11/21
I've loved this story forever and just came back and found all the new stuff! I absolutely love what you've done and I can't wait to see where it goes. Hopefully the next chapter will be up soon... :)))
Addie chapter 14 . 11/2
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE! GAHHHH!
WolfyVannah5 chapter 14 . 10/26
I’m hanging on to this story, word for word! I love that Daphne has a ‘signature bitch brow.’ I laughed hard because all I could imagine was one of my friends, who I think reminds me of Daphne Greengrass, raising her eyebrow while I read this. I love this story and truly hope to see you complete it! -
Levy Knightwalker chapter 1 . 10/23
I love this story please continue
RavenclawGeek chapter 14 . 9/10
Please continue this I love it and it's one of my favorate stories and would love to see how it continues! :D
Dreamer22 chapter 14 . 8/20
Love love love this story, I am excited to see Harry as a werewolf! And how this may change things in the pack!
Agentegs005 chapter 14 . 8/16
Love it, can,t wait to read more ;).
yeohmeishi chapter 14 . 8/14
Just stumbled on to your story! A mischievous hermione is so much fun. Keep up the awesome work. Love it!
Actually that's not true Ron bullied Luna and Ginny and her became friends
Angel Benhoff chapter 14 . 6/20
I love the story so far and can't wait for more!
WolfLover1997 chapter 14 . 6/19
Amazing story! I can't wait for the next update!
Maddylovessmiles chapter 14 . 6/18
Soooooo good.
Kieri J. Krycek chapter 14 . 6/18
Aside from the occasional grammatical errors, this is a great story. It really is quite unique, and I'm finding it quite entertaining. Keep up the good work, I look forward to more.
Olivia Williams chapter 14 . 6/17
Yay u updated. I will have to go and re read this story though. Glad harry is getting someo e who will love him for him and not boy who lived status cough cough ron and ginny.

Update again soon please
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 14 . 6/17
Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm glad that the dragons are in on the plan.