Reviews for The Exchange Student
DeeD59 chapter 1 . 6/9
This is so hauntingly beautiful, in the most morose way. I hope Hermione finds a way to save him. I hope she come back to future, standing before Dumbledore’s portrait in shock and full of realization; she finally has all the answers she’s been craving.

Dumbledore give her one last advice before she goes back in time again, an hour or two this time, and ultimately, saves him with her dark hair and beautiful hair (Prince heirloom) piece. Severus will be so happy to finally see his Hermione, the one he fell in love with, the one he shared his hopes and dreams with. I can’t wait to read it :)
Leil Laufeyson chapter 1 . 5/21
LOVE IT! I also love the other one! Please continue!
RhodaBush chapter 2 . 4/24
More soon please
sarahsellers21 chapter 2 . 4/11
I love both of these stories! Can’t wait for the next update!
I love reading Severus side of you story
KashyaCharsi chapter 1 . 3/23
What I'd be curious of, what would those flashbacks look like from his perspective? Did he try a little legilimecy when watching her reaction to her own gifts? And how did he figure out that she time-traveled, or that it was she? Did he assume at the beginning that she is his ex-girlfriend's daughter or other relative and make discreet inquiries?
KashyaCharsi chapter 2 . 3/4
So he was smitten at first sight, only his trust needed to be earned? I like it.
Ardentlyadmired chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
Love this! I was already desperate for another chapter of SSS and now even moredo to know that this is coming after. Thanks for sharing!
bookworm661 chapter 2 . 8/7/2017
Like your story from Severus' point of view as well as the one from Hermione's. I hope you will update this soon; as there are several events from the first story I would love to see from Severus' perspective.
AlwaysShan chapter 2 . 7/16/2017
Definitely interesting and I'm looking forward to more! And what's going to happen in SSS!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2017
This so beautiful;) I'm internally sighing along with Severus right now lol
Fantomette34 chapter 2 . 5/7/2017
Oh yes, I love it ! Thanks for the view from Severus :)
xXtryingXx chapter 2 . 4/20/2017
I am excited for the next chapter!
Sasusc chapter 2 . 4/1/2017
I've been wanting his POV for this story. Hope you post more
Alexz chapter 2 . 1/25/2017
Yeah! Reading the companion story, this is awesome! Love to read Severus point of view. please keep updating. 3