Reviews for Limited Feather
HeroBladeRiyet chapter 30 . 4/18
Well, I have definitely been lacking in reading this.
Daniel K. English chapter 27 . 9/8/2017
Pretty fun story you have here, zwei. Supporting character in a harem setting, not many of them around.
roger9481 chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
I'm just reviewing the summary, don't plan on reading this.

If something is a failure than that's what it is,a failure. And if it were to partner up with another one..it would still equate to nothing. It's like adding 00 or having 0 squared it would still be worthless. Only good it would do is a meat shield
HeroBladeRiyet chapter 23 . 3/8/2017
Damn why didn't I follow this story before? By the way, last scene was amusing
HeroBladeRiyet chapter 18 . 1/2/2017
For a first fanfic, you surely beat out a lot of the crappy fics I've seen around this site. I'm not the best at analyzing stories, but I believe your story is clearly underrated. You've got potential here.
Doesn't matter chapter 17 . 12/20/2016
MORE! FOR THE FICTION GODS! THE OMEGA STRATOS IS GERE TO DO BATTLE!

Though seriously, I've been reading this from the first chapter's release and can say that I really enjoy this story immensely. The storyline is interesting to the point of ripping off from this, the main character is far more capable and tolerable than Ichika, and a rather original take on the "zero core IS" type suit. Also you keep true to tebane as a scientist. It is very likely that she would engineer a wmd.

Thank you for sharing your writing and I hope to see more. You are an inspiration to many fellow writers, myself included.
-Crescent
Jackie Avocado chapter 16 . 11/9/2016
Okay, I'm loving this!
polarpwnage chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
Um... The kid sure is a drama queen filled with angst huh? He should relax a bit more, don't wanna end up in the looney bin eh?
ARSLOTHES chapter 13 . 8/7/2016
looking forward to the next chapter, it's a really interesting fic
Victory3114 chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
So did he fall into a coma for 10 years...? It's not very clear about what happened.
King0fP0wers chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
It's surprising how big the difference in popularity for your fictions is! Might as well start reading this story.
Aleksandr Sakamoto chapter 8 . 5/18/2016
Karmic Retribution IS Academy (Hormonal Teenage Girl Landia)

Ro-kun is going to have a BAD TIME.
cra0007 chapter 7 . 5/14/2016
Loved the ending there very funny Shinkurou/Chifuyu is my vote if it matters.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Im liking this story ao far. You have the characters acting as theyre supposed to. Im looking forward how this progresses.