Reviews for Ichigo Awakens
Esmereilda chapter 84 . 17h
oh if u did do a dxd xover would ichigo be a piece or a chessboard holder?
Let's hope mayuri can reanimate and enhance some more fallen souls.

Good job trying but I honestly don't think hell verse's depiction of hell can be blended in with highschool dxd's world whatsoever. They're just too different and it's hard to explain away how all this stuff with the sinners would be going on without the dxd cast reacting to it bigger and sooner.

I'm assuming next will be the final filler arc of the anime but I'm more intrigued as to what comes after that since you already introduced the fullbringers in this.

I am in full support of a dxd crossover but I was thinking is there any particular reason you can't do both crossovers?
darkmachines chapter 84 . 10/16
Most impressive. Hope each of the 29 SternRitter get a chapter to shine a bit of get a chance of being redeemed too.
tanithlipsky chapter 84 . 10/16
COOL
wolpe chapter 84 . 10/14
caedwards chapter 84 . 10/12
Wait this was filler it looked epic and important to me
weebens chapter 84 . 10/12
Wow... Just wow, you blew me away with this chapter teloch I like how wel... Neah expertly written not only this but your many other chapters are well written. Also, I'm very curious to see how you'll move on with the next arc if Ichigo is out of commision, maybe give other characters some spotlight and development, at the end of the day it's up to you I'm happy with any decision. Finally, not only was I surprised by how you come up with ideas for your IGTS but I love all of them. Yin and Yang have hearts now ok then this getting good.
Rogue Deity Master chapter 84 . 10/10
Is the next arc going to happen without Ichigo, because that would show the growth of the others
naruto chapter 84 . 10/10
great chapter keep it up
CaptainBorisson chapter 84 . 10/10
I’m down for a High School DxD crossover, curious to see what you’ll do from there.
Leviathan Hunter chapter 84 . 10/10
Well i have to say that the story is well written, i do question how the reigai arc will go if Ichigo is out of commission
Lobisomen616 chapter 84 . 10/10
Very nice conclusion to this little arc. And the Reigai should prove very entertaining, especially if you can screw around with the match-ups, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you'll do with it.

Keep up the good work Teloch.

By the way, were Yin and Yang more freaked out by the lack of a cavity in their chests or the lack of clothing covering
said chests?
Anduin1357 chapter 2 . 10/10
Wow, the prologue is really really rushed, all right. I would have expected more resistance towards Ichigo and more consideration since he's still a small kid at this point.
KuroArashi94 chapter 84 . 10/10
...wait a DxD crossover is a possibility? Oh dude, yes, go for it!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 84 . 10/10
Lol. I would feel sorry for Kokuto, but he’s a denizen of Hell, so I don’t. But yea. Great chapter! I enjoyed this. Very satisfying to see Kokuto getting the crap beat out of him oh so many times.

In any case, looks like Senna found Nozomi. I can’t wait for the Reigai arc! Keep up the awesome work!

P.S. Also enjoyed the omake. So Yin and Yang have hearts now? How will this affect things?
1,920 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »