Reviews for Ichigo Awakens
SaberStream chapter 43 . 1/16
Are you an abridged fan?
SaberStream chapter 33 . 1/14
I love everything else about this story other than the harem
EliteOtaku111 chapter 3 . 1/8
This looks promising, as I am enjoying this so far.
RavenGrey2107 chapter 1 . 1/7
This is honestly one of the best fanfics I have ever read. By the time I got to the second chapter, I was absolutely addicted. You are such a talented writer. I haven't finished the story yet, but I can't wait to see where it goes! I've hardly been able to put it down since I started. Thank you so much for writing this story! Keep doing what you're doing!
Doso thabo chapter 51 . 12/22/2021
Bro the avengers reference that was spot on
Trace Reading chapter 11 . 12/6/2021
So I just had the damnedest of thoughts and just chose this chapter to relay it, but... what exactly was preventing them from knocking Masaki and Kanae's souls out of their bodies and putting them in matching gigai?
Davidab931 chapter 107 . 12/5/2021
Congratulations on getting published.
Austin Jones chapter 107 . 12/5/2021
Congratulations on your new book!
Devin Devin chapter 108 . 12/3/2021
Webnovel is a cess pool of copied fics its actually crazy how many I've found that were copied off of here or other sites
Annoy mouse chapter 109 . 12/1/2021
I've heard from several authors that posting it there themselves is basically the only thing that 'worked', however terrible. Glad things were resolved in this case, plenty of horror stories are out there.
Guest chapter 109 . 11/30/2021
Woohoo! Yes! Victory! Keep up the good work and stay safe from the coronavirus!
AvidReader2425 chapter 109 . 11/30/2021
Great that is was resolved, and Webnovel is popular but the comments can be toxic
InCK chapter 109 . 11/30/2021
u should def post it on webnovel.
alot more people would get to enjoy your great story that way :)
Davidab931 chapter 109 . 11/30/2021
Congrats on getting it resolved.
faz551 chapter 10 . 11/28/2021
Pathethic, Ichigo train since he is 9, he has acces to his Quincy, Hollow and Shinigami powers but he is barely stronger than in canon. Again an author who doesn't has the slightest idea how to write a credible and entertaining story in accordance to the facts he himself introduced...
2,744 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »