Reviews for Ichigo Awakens
buterflypuss chapter 81 . 1h
good chap
Noxlux013 chapter 81 . 4h
Once again, talking is not a free action.
maryomafyotu406 chapter 81 . 5h
Definatly enjoyed the interracation between Ichigo and Stări. But serious,you need to put more focus on Sado and Jackie, because they are plain adorable and sweet. Hope you think about my sugestion, keep up with the great work and have a nice day
Light He'arth chapter 80 . 23h
Hey, if you need any ideas for Yuzu and Karin's Zanpakutos, you can use the ones I made for them in my story. I don't mind. I can even give you a link to what they look like and the spirits of those swords from my DeviantArt page, if you want. I would be honored to have my ideas in your masterpiece of a Fanfiction story.
Dark White Fang chapter 73 . 8/16
I wonder what was Orihime's promise to Cirucci.
Dark White Fang chapter 67 . 8/16
You know I would have loved to see Kon's last stand (I just love this kind of things)
I like this story!
Pikanet128 chapter 30 . 7/25
Amazing plan with the hogioku
I did not even consider you did something like that
Pikanet128 chapter 21 . 7/21
Love the pact he made with kempatchi
Feels very in character
As he basically did a similar thing with chad
Pikanet128 chapter 16 . 7/20
Love the abridged refs
Lol orehime fighting by reflex
lara5170 chapter 80 . 7/15
This is a great story and I am really looking forward to reading more
Dion ComicWiz chapter 80 . 7/14
Even though the chapter was short and simple, it didn’t waste any time continuing to explore the current or new status of the characters after everything they went through in the Winter War. It’ll be quite interesting to see Ichigo managing his newfound role as king of the Arrancar while also reminding his peers that he’s still himself and won’t let this get to his head. The seeds of doubt continues to grow amongst the Spyritters and only time will tell if they’ll continue to serve Yhwach as the story develops and reaches its climax. The little altar the Kurosakis made for Kon was sad but sweet after everything he’s done for the family and Ichigo’s friends; he will sorely be missed. I’m not only curious what the twins’ Zanpakuto will look like after they earn them, but also the identity of the dark figure and what role do they play in this game of cat and mouse. Despite some of the noticeable and recognizable flaws in the story, they are manageable and can be fixed at a later time through a revision process. One of its highlights is the compelling writing and how it can suck anyone into this iteration of Bleach. I’m curious about this novel you’re getting back into writing and I’m interested in checking it out. Keep up the good work Teloch and wish you the best.
lara5170 chapter 78 . 7/15
Well doesn't every parent want their children to surpass them and Aizen was in some distant way one of Ichigo parents
lara5170 chapter 75 . 7/15
I'm confused about what Homura and Shizuka are doing at a major battle like this if they just entered the academy. I understand that they are Vizards but would they really be ready for this type of battle so soon? Are they there because the other more powerful Vizards are also there fighting?
lara5170 chapter 47 . 7/14
Will Ichigo get an actual zanpacto?
1,832 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »