Reviews for Living the Dream
This is such a great story! Honestly, I'm surprised I'm only finding it now! Just amazing! :)
malugargula chapter 1 . 7/16
Hot and beautiful
Helianthus7 chapter 1 . 6/9
This was so cute!’ Very nicely written- language and pacing wise. A lovely one shot!
avidreader70 chapter 1 . 6/3
I enjoyed this. It was fun and steamy
Guest 47 chapter 1 . 5/15
Awesome!
WinterWillows chapter 1 . 4/18
I absolutely loved this! Blaise was perfect Possibly my favourite line was about the peacocks being expensive little bastards
Simply amazing. Loved it :)
shadowfax00 chapter 1 . 1/13
Oh wow. I usually can't stand Veela!Draco (specially when he goes all dominating and neanderthal-ish) fics but OMG. I absolutely loved this! I love how he cares so much about her freedom of choice! And how it's all about her when he's desperate for her. That is another level of devotion. Adorable! Thank you for writing this story. You are a very talented author :)
J.D.Bell chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Second time through! Loved it over again! Great job!
Dramione4lyf chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
I loved it! sweet and angsty and I LOVED IT. It was so cuteeeee I loved the bit where it says 'she stepped into his room- where he slept and everything-' My heart literally just burst because it was so sweet!
matkatry chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
good story. hope there is more. :)
rainsrabble chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
This was absolutely lovely. Draco's snarky voice and quicksilver clever thoughts are dead on, so perfect. I can hear him speaking in my head. When he kisses her and they both lose it to lust until Draco clues into what's going on, beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. The way he describes it, an out of body experience, so intense. Every detail is vivid and cohesive. And then the round circle, living the dream, who cares about the details. What a lovely note to end on. Thank you!
TSammie4 chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Great, great story!
madval29 chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Aw. Great story!
Ellae chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
Very hot, well written and more complex and intriguing than the usual Veela sexfest
The meticulous care to details (Hermione's clothes, Draco punishing himself, the potions) were a pleasure
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »