Reviews for Living the Dream
Scorpia11 chapter 1 . 9/19
Loved this! Wish there was more.
Project6stuff chapter 1 . 9/9
akdkdjdhalfksldldlskdksjfk I love the writing style in this! it sounds so organic and human and the dramione interactions! ugh this fic was so good it deserves more reviews
HPForever24 chapter 1 . 8/14
This is GREAT! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Montana chapter 1 . 8/5
The angst and the underlying tension in this story are both great. It’s a very enjoyable read.
This is such a great story! Honestly, I'm surprised I'm only finding it now! Just amazing! :)
malugargula chapter 1 . 7/16
Hot and beautiful
Helianthus7 chapter 1 . 6/9
This was so cute!’ Very nicely written- language and pacing wise. A lovely one shot!
avidreader70 chapter 1 . 6/3
I enjoyed this. It was fun and steamy
Guest 47 chapter 1 . 5/15
Awesome!
WinterWillows chapter 1 . 4/18
I absolutely loved this! Blaise was perfect Possibly my favourite line was about the peacocks being expensive little bastards
Simply amazing. Loved it :)
shadowfax00 chapter 1 . 1/13
Oh wow. I usually can't stand Veela!Draco (specially when he goes all dominating and neanderthal-ish) fics but OMG. I absolutely loved this! I love how he cares so much about her freedom of choice! And how it's all about her when he's desperate for her. That is another level of devotion. Adorable! Thank you for writing this story. You are a very talented author :)
J.D.Bell chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Second time through! Loved it over again! Great job!
Dramione4lyf chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
I loved it! sweet and angsty and I LOVED IT. It was so cuteeeee I loved the bit where it says 'she stepped into his room- where he slept and everything-' My heart literally just burst because it was so sweet!
matkatry chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
good story. hope there is more. :)