Reviews for New World - Stage 1
Time Lady Quazar chapter 9 . 5/14/2017
Yay, glad to see this up! Very interesting. Definitely captures Daniel's attitude.
Time Lady Quazar chapter 8 . 3/11/2017
Really interesting to have a viewpoint from the Visitors' side, and seeing a little more of Brian (my first love from the show, and my first real TV crush, until my little heart got hung on Martin, then broken when they killed him off in the show. Although certainly not in a way that keeps him from making a reappearance, and not in a creepy Doctor Frankenstein or Night of the Living Dead way. Although could that me more inspiration . . . bwa ha ha ha.) Of course I enjoy Martin getting some "air time," and I love Nancy and Jack. Of course I've always had a soft spot for Willie, and he cad a couple of really sweet moments. Very enjoyable.
Tara Kane Dalton chapter 2 . 5/26/2016
I loved Diana's view here and her thoughts.

The story is starting out great. :)
Tara Kane Dalton chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Great start here. I liked how you go into the Visitors' history and how the Visitors feel about their journey to Earth.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Good so far
Tamie Kwist chapter 8 . 5/6/2016
It is neat to see Brian encouraging Willie. You've made brian a likable character. Excellent story. Will we see more from you?
Tamie Kwist chapter 7 . 5/5/2016
Brian is becoming an interesting character to follow. I he foreseeing his death at the hands of Robin?
Tamie Kwist chapter 6 . 5/3/2016
The images and things that are being told feel like lies... lies lies... all propaganda lies to gain sympathy of the naive followers... ugh
Tamie Kwist chapter 5 . 5/2/2016
Really loving how you are showing each characters POV and letting the reader get to know them by focusing on one at a time and sharing their backstory. Who knew Steven had a child?

I'm excited "Joe" is also following this story. I've known him via the fandom for about 15 years and he's done some excellent work with V as well. Can I plug Echoes for him?
txtmstrjoe chapter 8 . 5/2/2016
Is there more coming?

The story's title seems to promise this, and I do hope there is more to come.

I LOVE the shifting POVs from chapter to chapter. It's a great way to occupy the head spaces of all these different characters.

And I love the prequel feel of it. I don't believe I've ever read a story that takes place pre-invasion, particularly one that focuses on the various significant Visitor characters.

If there is a Stage 2, I hope to see more plot movement. We'll also hopefully get to see our cast of Visitors interact more with the various human principals as well.

Bravo! I really hope there is more to come!
Tamie Kwist chapter 3 . 5/1/2016
Nutritious, homeless females? What a concept! I wonder how much of a human a visitor can eat in one sitting?
Tamie Kwist chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
This chapter drew me in more than the previous. I can feel Diana's character and relate to her whereas John in the previous chapter felt detached.
Tamie Kwist chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
It's nice to have pre-invasion backstory like this, a very unique perspective I don't think any of the fanfic writers have tried yet.