Reviews for Devil's Jump
l1ttlebutf1erce chapter 45 . 9/17/2016
lovely
ladylampetia chapter 44 . 9/16/2016
Aww, the emotions in this chapter! You are such a good writer! The guilt and frustration and sadness. And some comfort, too. I could perfectly visualize this happening btw. Keep up the hard work! Don't leave me hanging!
TheOneder5 chapter 44 . 9/16/2016
Nicely done. Sad but good.
Lots of chilling lines here and nice parallel between the two main villains of the story.
And now we know where Buchinsky was all that time before Season 1. Go Madeline.
Update soon(:
l1ttlebutf1erce chapter 44 . 9/15/2016
all dem feels
TheOneder5 chapter 43 . 9/13/2016
A lot of spot-on characterization here. This is a good follow-up from the last chapter.
'He'll be 24 forever'. You're really looking to make me sob aren't you?
Kudos to you for more Fish/Harvey interaction and you had some great ending lines.
Seriously, wick, if you don't kill me with this story it'll be the best one you've written.
l1ttlebutf1erce chapter 43 . 9/13/2016
good job
ladylampetia chapter 43 . 9/13/2016
wow. I don't know where to start it's been awhile since I reviewed. The battle was everything I wanted it to be and more. I cried my eyes out about what happened in Chap. 42. :((( I felt like this last chapter addressed everything that needed to be addressed. I loved loved Harvey and Maddie's interactions in this last chapter - and in the chapter before the fight scene. It was very them. I know I always always say this but I seriously cannot wait for the last chapters. and I'm already starting to get a little worried about what I'm gonna read once this is finished...;)
Little Bucky chapter 42 . 9/10/2016
...ok that happened :(((((((
l1ttlebutf1erce chapter 42 . 9/7/2016
nooo :'(
TheOneder5 chapter 42 . 9/7/2016
Oh man. Heartbreaking. Well written and heartbreaking.
If it's okay I'll just be over here trying not to cry at work.
Well done though. As always update asap.
TheOneder5 chapter 40 . 9/4/2016
I was hoping it would be Fish Mooney.
There were some memorable lines here and some spot-on interactions. Looking forward to the showdown.
This might be your best chapter yet.
ladylampetia chapter 40 . 9/4/2016
I was literally jumping up and down after I read this chapter I liked it that much. I love love love love everything about this story. I seriously cannot wait to see where this all goes. Keep writing!
ladylampetia chapter 39 . 8/31/2016
Oh no! :( Poor Madeline & Harvey. Could somebody give them a hug please? Can it be me? :D Please please update soon!
l1ttlebutf1erce chapter 39 . 8/30/2016
so good
TheOneder5 chapter 39 . 8/30/2016
Okay I'm getting caught up on the chapters now.
Great to see Harvey in action. I read through quickly which means that this had me on the edge of my seat. Very intense.
You were right about things getting dark but hey it seems to work. I'm really into the direction you've taken. Needless to say I can't wait to see where things go next(: