Reviews for The Moon of Silver Twilight Sets
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Great story. Very well written.
Tala chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Excellent job, my friend. The imagery was lifelike and the actions parallel to the movie. I too, like you other reviewers, felt deep sadness at Haldir's death. The captain's thoughts were well-written as well, and quite accurate. T'vaj.
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Beautiful. At last, something presented in a new, original and utterly heartbreaking, chilling way. You made me feel Haldir's death all over again with the simple beauty of this story-I have not felt that in a long time.

Wonderful job. (That "wonderful" is underlined a few times for good measure if formatting allowed it.)

The Lady of Light
Lunarocean chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Talk about thought provoking. Reading it slow makes the biggest impression on me.

After reading this, I wish there was more on Haldir.

Very nice job on this short take of his death. Makes me sad recalling it.
Maiden of the BH chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Wow, that was powerful. It was so sad. You should write more Lord of the Rings fanfics.
Phyllis Nodrey chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I HATED it when they killed Haldir in the Two Towers.

I know this is one of the top ten stupidest things I've ever thought... but Haldir reminds me of Allen Schezar. Don't ask.
Deer chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Wah! *crying* You can write so sad things, Albatou-chan! It was terrible when Haldir died! I was so angry! I think this is a great fic and your describtions (is that a word?) are totally wonderful. Go, Tullimies! (A nickname for Haldir given by my friends...)
-Deer
FencingBabe7 chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
It's so sad. *sob* *sob* Very good and very poetic.
Ferret Kunoichi chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
I do not know what to say. This was so great! I'm not so good at critiques(sp?)But I liked it a lot. But Elves dont really die. They sit in the Halls of Mandos for awhile just thinking until they reach some enlightnment or something like that and then they can choose if they want to be reborn or not.
Miiko Ashida chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
That's so sad! It's wonderful, though. You have true talent. This is an excellent piece; you have done a very good job of displaying imagery, and this is exactly how I imagine a dying captain's thoughts to be. Silya ana los,

Miiko