Reviews for Retrospect Brings Clarity : Where Do We Go From Here?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2017
Beautiful
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2017
I don't know how I missed this story...
sunstreakersapprentice chapter 15 . 2/5/2017
Wow! What a story! The fire was there between them since day one? Who would've thought?

Good job! I was thinking what would Olivia do if her ex-partner came back, you hit the nail on the head with this.
Hazmatt chapter 15 . 8/14/2016
Great story! I enjoyed it!
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 15 . 6/20/2016
Awe, it's over? Too bad, I was really getting into this story :)
Can't wait to see more EO from you :)
LuckyGwenOlivia chapter 15 . 6/20/2016
Great story.

Glad I read all of it

Going to follow you and read some of your other stories
LuckyGwenOlivia chapter 14 . 6/20/2016
Loving the story, still keeping them very much as Elliott and Olivia
TV Angel 711 chapter 15 . 6/20/2016
Amazing! Sequel? I love it!
Cinderella1268 chapter 15 . 6/20/2016
Great story!I enjoyed every moment of it from start to finish,even though I wish that the last chapter was a bit longer!I am left with a good feeling that thing will turn out great for them as a couple,BUT!The greedy EO side of me felt that you could have done so much more with this wonderful ,enough of my wallowing!Fantastic job,thank you for posting and I hope you come back it. EOEOEOEOEOEO..FOREVERRRRRRR..9
Anne Bensler chapter 15 . 6/20/2016
Oh, that was surprisingly short! I'm glad there was no drama... How about a sexy epilogue though? ;) Thanks for the story!
Anne Bensler chapter 14 . 6/18/2016
Yes, I want short burst every couple of days! Glad this didn't turn into a yelling match. Looking forward to the Talk, and some more tlc, of course.
TV Angel 711 chapter 14 . 6/17/2016
Yay! I'm glad he chased after her! This is a wonderful story! I can't wait to read more of it! Personally I'm rooting for Elliot to divorce Kathy and have Olivia and him in a serious relationship...but that's just me. ;)
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 14 . 6/17/2016
Whew, that was a close one. They do need to talk, yes
wilson2015 chapter 13 . 6/17/2016
Uh oh Elliot, too far lol!
Anne Bensler chapter 13 . 6/17/2016
Wifey, really El? Sheesh, of all the wrong things he could have said ... Please let them make up soon though. They are only just getting started!