Reviews for The Rose
LucyLocketinDracosPocket chapter 13 . 10/9
So chapter 13 very confused. In a previous chapter they were all friendly with Andromexa and family and know they are acting like there not?
Kris chapter 8 . 6/16/2017
I am unsure about Ron Weasley's sentence. A lifetime in Azkaban seems a disproportionate sentence for his assault.
Vaneesa85 chapter 22 . 4/4/2017
Loving it
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 22 . 4/4/2017
IvoryFeather77 chapter 21 . 4/3/2017
This is great!I love your character portrayals and plot - looking forward to the next chapter!
If I have one complaint, it is that sometimes, things seem to rush and get lost a bit and I am stuck and confused as to what just happened, as it was not written fluidly. This doesn't happen very often though, and this is supposed to be constructive criticism only! No horridness intended, just wanted to mention something that needs watching out for in future, as it makes the rest of the story unclear in places.
Other than that, please keep up with the good writing!
Ivory xx
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 21 . 4/3/2017
ChenangoJones chapter 20 . 4/3/2017
Ridiculous. No parent however tired would just forget their baby!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/3/2017
I think it's silly for the elder Malfoys to adopt Pansy, Daphne and Theo. And you really need a beta for the appalling grammar. I would have said that English is not your native language if I hadn't read your bio. I won't be reading anymore.
Arancia chapter 16 . 4/3/2017
How is she suddenly "officially a Malfoy"? Draco didn't marry her, Narcissa and Lucus didn't adopt her.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/3/2017
You don't feel a baby moving at 13 weeks. Usually around 20 weeks.
lrmorena chapter 20 . 3/29/2017
Yes please... A practice run... LOL
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 20 . 3/29/2017
Vaneesa85 chapter 20 . 3/28/2017
Loved it
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 19 . 3/22/2017
LadyKas chapter 19 . 3/22/2017
This is what i get for reading ten Dramoine fan fics at once. When did Scorp get born i could have sworn Hermoine was on her first pregnancy same as Pansy. How are there two grandbabys born with only one on the way.