Reviews for The Knight and the Princes
crystalofthemoon chapter 4 . 3/10
wow. I love this chapter. update soon please.
Relyan chapter 4 . 2/26
Yes! A new chapter! Robyn has powers! And the warlords are back! YES! Happy day!
willowsandgables chapter 4 . 2/17
I loved this chapter! Ryo's dream was filled with stunning imagery, you painted a very vivid, beautiful yet eerie picture. I very much appreciated that they finally talked about when Robyn left and the aftermath of it. That was a much needed, necessary, and awesome conversation. I could feel their pain as they discussed it. Kento's cathartic purge was a really nice touch.

The scene with Sage and Robyn was so great, I loved meeting his hair stylist! Head canon accepted. This is the man responsible for maintaining Sage's luscious locks. The fight scene between him and Robyn, and then Robyn and Rowen, reminded me of everything they went through in Falnan and that Robyn is, I'm assuming, definitely tapping into the previous priestess's fighting capabilities. "Downloading" those memories and that skill was a great way of putting it. And it's also kind of cool to be able to see her hold her own against Sage and Rowen. I don't blame Kento for being worried about Rob tapping into his strength, though, since her getting hurt because of who they are is weighing heavily on his mind.

There's a particular line in here that really encapsulates Robyn, and I just plain love it: "She snagged happiness where she could and she hung onto it."

Yeess, the Warlords and Kayura! I cannot wait to see where you go with this. Very nice and enjoyable new chapter!
ScrollPirate chapter 4 . 2/16
*pterodactyl screeching*
Virgin of Aquarius chapter 4 . 2/15
It was so long since I last read from ya my friend! What a nice chapter! I can't imagine Robyn developing strength like Hardrock's. And what would the Warlords and Kayura want from her? Or with the Ronins? See ya next update!
Relyan chapter 3 . 1/6
Weirdest thing ... I haven’t thought of Ronin Warriors in the longest time, but for some reason today I was like, “I should check on that story about the boys and Robyn.” And there was a NEW CHAPTER waiting for me’ Dude you have no idea how happy I am. I heart your stories, and I heart these boys. Today is a good day. :)
crystalofthemoon chapter 3 . 2/25/2017
so far. please update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2017
AHHH I'M SO EXCITED THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING NEW YEARS GIFT.
willowsandgables chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
"I am satisfied with my care." I literally squee'd out loud at this Big Hero Six reference! Yes! There is some much needed humor in here, and I loved it. I love the return of Robyn's sass and Rowen's playfulness, and the way they are all looking out for each other. It's so terribly sweet and heartwarming.

Also heartwarming? Cye's mother leaving Robyn's room as it was, with all of her things. Awww. Bless that woman's heart. She was so hoping and ready for her adopted daughter to come back and find herself right at home when/if she did. I also really liked the brief conversation Robyn and Cye had, about feeling like a different being after what they've been through and trying to acclimate to normal life with those experiences living in your head that have to go unremarked upon to most of the world. It really struck home how vital the relationship is between the ronins, and that they talk through/depend on one another to deal with their experiences and who they are. #love

And the group conversation in the end was so needed and so cathartic - I know you felt like it was just never going to end, that they had so much to get out, but the end result is great. It flowed really well, and it was nice to see Robyn actively trying to get used to opening up and voicing her feelings. I almost forgot how close, timewise, all of these things have happened, that it's only been a year since the events of DITD and Falnan and her possession was just weeks ago for her and for them. The group hug was SO CUTE (and Kento being shirtless, I mean...I'll bet that was nice. Not even in a "mmm NICE" kind of way, in a warm, teddy bear kind of way). I really enjoyed this chapter!

(And dude, seriously, props to Sage for holding on to his wallet through all that mess. Like if anyone could do it, it would be him, lol)
willowsandgables chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Aww yiss, the saga continues!

This was so emotionally charged, but in a weary, what-did-we-just-live-through kind of way where everyone just feels drained and bewildered. I felt terrible for all of them, after the hell they've been through, and my heart hurt for Robyn with her memory gone, surrounded by strange men she's having nightmares about. I am totally with Robyn on how sometimes, when confronted with a scary situation, the enclosed space of a bathroom and a hot shower is perfection. It feels so safe, no one is bothering you, and you're getting clean. That little section got me right in the feels.

As did the end. Not gonna lie, I got choked up when Cye is telling her goodbye and Robyn remembers the night she had to leave him when they were children. I could so clearly see the scene in my head as the memory struck her, and their reunion was so, so sweet and adorable. I love those two and their relationship.

Other favorite moment: Kento giving her his hoodie. That was very cute, as was her sniffing the collar.

I sense a bit of a rocky road ahead as they try to recover from everything that's happened and deal with the emotional fallout of it all. But they have each other for support, and I greatly look forward to it :)
Relyan chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
Squee! Another chapter! YES! And that group hug at the end was the cutest damn thing ever. Made me go "awww".
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
UPDAAAAATED! WOOOOOO!
*happy dances for five days straight*
LadyVae chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
Ahhhh! I don't know who I ship more! Ryo x Robyn or Robyn x Kento! You've got me shipping Mia x Cye too hard for Cye x Robyn to even get off the dock (besides I think I love the sibling thing they've got better. Cye as a protective older brother is just adorable!) And yay for finally talking! I'm so happy Rob and the boys are making progress. If I had night terrors I doubt I'd be sleeping period. Hello coffe my old friend and all that. And of course my favorite part has to be Rowen's freak-out over Dais wiping his memory. The indignation was perfect! I was curious if he would remember that when I read it in Warriors and I'm glad he did. That will make for an interesting reunion when next they meet... ah the possibilities! You know if you ever make a print edition of these stories I would totally buy it, I love them all that much! Thanks for the chapter!
Virgin of Aquarius chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
Oh my god! This was really AWESOME! Robyn is sooooooooooooooooooooooo fortunate to have those five guys to support her. I would personally love Rowen or Cye giving me a little love too! Seriously, I loved this chapter and I wiuld most certainly wait for the next as long as it's necessary. After all, you and Willows are doing a fantastic job with Urban Legend. So, if you feel like it to devote yourselves to that story, go ahead!
Tenku no Hoshi chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Thanks for another awesome addition to your Robyn saga! I was getting a little worried near the end that she still hadn't remembered, but I loved the ending. "Fragile ego baby" made me smile. Well done, and keep up the great writing!