Reviews for I Can't Say That I Love You
Waveless0Emotions chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Wa! This is so touching!
WaterBlaster chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
*claps frantically* Oh, my! Great story! Bravo! _

I loved it! It was your typical fight/run away fanfic, but it was so cute! And I could easily picture it actually happening!

Great job! Espceially with the description! Outta this world! XD

WB
K.C chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
i know you probably arent paying any more attention to this story but i was reading it because i read all the stories that sound good, and in the end kagome thought "so what if he couldn't say he loved me?" but he did he said "i love you for who you are, not who you resemble." sorry to bother you if i did but i had ton tell you that you said that so...bye then
Endless Moonlight chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
that was so good! there were 2 problems though...nothing big. 1, it's feudal era, not futal era. easy mistake. and 2, when inuyasha was telling kagome he liked her 4 her and all that he also said "I love you for who you are, not for who you resemble." i think u ment like instead of love, b/c the whole rest of the story was about how he never said he loved her. other than that ur story is perfect! i love it! _ i could go on but this is already a super long review and it's like 1:45 in the morning. u have talent though! keep writing!
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
YAY! That was so good. I like how you expressed their emotions clearly.
freaky chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
dude he said i love u! quote,quote:I love you for who you are, not for who you resemble. he said that!
freaky
Gorgo chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Hey! Sorry took me a while to read this, it was very cute, and I can picture this being an actual episode. Good job! _
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Nice start off to a good fic. Keep up the good work and I hope you get many reviews. I'd also love it if you'd read some of my fanfics.

Melissa
lucrezia-senda-nyght chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
this story is realy good but im at school so i didnt even get to finish the chapter. ill be back though!
annie chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
omg *sniff sniff* ur fic was so beautiful...i cried at the end...*sobs*...i wish u had written more chapters tho...judging by the first chappie i would say if u made this into a longer fic it would be destined for greatness _...so can you? tee hee ...onegai?

p.s feel free to email me or im me anytyme _

annie
Tanith chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
OMG I loved it..*cries* so cute! please write more stuff like this...and maybe i will send you some of my own fan fiction... later days
Jesscheaux chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
*clasps hands together* That was so beautiful! And beautfilly written too. I love the Inuyasha/Kagome couple and you did an excellent job on this fic. I loved how Inuyasha was thinking all that stuff about her and what he said to her when he went back to her. Excellent fic, excellent work! I hope you decided to write a sequel. Kudos! You rule! Ja ne!
Jesscheaux chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
vold chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
hey i just read you story and wanted to tell you that you did a good job. you kept everyone in character and kept the story going. you really should try to make a multi-chaptered sotry when you have the time. i would love to read it!

sincerely

vold
Merith chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Chibi! This is great! I really like it. You have captured the feel of the true Inuyasha/Kagome from the Manga, and I love it.

Keep up the great writing!