Reviews for Lucian's Pack
CONTINUE!pls x
Islandpursuits chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Keep going
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
please make more this story sounds really good
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Really liked this could you please update if possible
samantha.gunning12 chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Please update
shailene chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Omg please update ASAP or I will Die
NotCannon chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
This is a good idea. I'm interested in reading more, so please update soon.
me chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
you have a lot of writing potential and the concept of your story is great but I would like to see a little more detail in your writing to make it longer and some more of the and some more of the characters thoughts and emotions
Jling chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Sounds interesting, please continue!
Dannii chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Please continue :))
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
I just wanted to say that in your first sentence, you said "my legs were burning with excretion" and I think you meant "burning with exertion", because excretion is a scientific word for poop...
But other than that it was really good! You should carry on!
Alexandria Hunston chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Okay, here is my thoughts on your story- I really like the concept, it's seriously a great idea and I think the more you write the more people will show interest. I have learned that a lot of readers wait to see if you are going to continue with your story before they show any interest. There are so many writers that will start a story and not finish it and that's hard on the readers that fall in love with their storylines. You may want to try and make your chapters longer too - I received the same advice when I started publishing on this site. The detailing in your story is great, that's something I have had to work on. I wish you all the best with your story and hope to see that you update! Good luck!