Reviews for The Next Morning
alyssaigos17 chapter 26 . 6/9
Hello, drop by to say that I really love this. The plot, characterizations, and development got me. It was so awesome. I specifically love that Natsu's not made to be so stupid (cause he actually not) and I always die for his point of view hahahahaha felt natural! The sexual tension wasn't rushed too. So thank you so much it's so awesome. I'm crying.
Ps. I love their banters. Lucy's always smart. I love this blond TTTT
alainehope chapter 26 . 5/11
I've read this story quite a few times. I really like their characterization here and I love all the callbacks to manga moments. Honestly these idiots would probably get married before they even realized that they're in love.

Thanks 3
Gokuu the Carrot chapter 26 . 1/4
Simply the best. That's all there is to it. What more do you need from me?
Gokuu the Carrot chapter 25 . 1/3
THIS WAS THE BEST EVER AND I WILL FOREVER LOVE IT
Gokuu the Carrot chapter 13 . 1/2
Yeaaaaa I love Town of Salem. Depending on the role I'm pretty good at it.
Gokuu the Carrot chapter 8 . 1/2
Lucy breaking the fourth wall is like the best thing ever lol
Pentastic chapter 26 . 11/7/2021
Awesome story. I must admit I was not expecting much with the premise, but this story has surprising depth. The pacing was great, the situations and conflict were relatable. I really liked how you matured Natsu and Lucy while keeping them feeling in character. There were a few fourth wall breaking moments in the beginning that I didn't care for, but besides that minor criticism, everything else was amazing. Great job!
carabells chapter 13 . 5/5/2021
AHHHHHH THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME LAUGH SO HARD. Lonely harlot PLEASEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
okru chapter 26 . 4/14/2021
Oh my gosh this story was a BLAST! i love it. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece you made 3
Guest chapter 26 . 3/30/2021
This whole story has been amazing ️ thank you sooo much
Guest chapter 19 . 3/30/2021
COULDNT U WAIT AN HOUR
bumblebeehugs chapter 26 . 2/3/2021
I'm at loss of words. I can't believe I read this AMAZING story in just two days. It feels like I've been getting to know this version of Natsu and Lucy for at least a few months. You know, I've never liked stories that has first POVs, but the way you wrote this story made it feel natural. I'm so impressed with the way you pulled of the flashbacks, and the way you made everything seem natural, genuine and still kept suprising elements throughout the story. There aren't enough words in the english language that can explain my love for this story. I realise that it's been 4 years since you wrote it, but fanfics never grow old - not really. (Except the stories where the names are spelled "wrong"(it's just the old ways of spelling them, can't rally call them wrong y'know), like Gazille, Lluvia, I think I've seen Natzu Dragonile and Lucy Heartphilia/Heartfillia/Heartphillia, and let's not forget Carla who has been named Charle for quite some time lmao. Even Levy McGarden has been called Levie McGardener if I recall lol)

Anyways I love this so much, thank you for writing this fanfic3
anneryoko chapter 24 . 11/29/2020
Oh my god oh my god oh my god! I felt like I was being so greedy! Like NO LUCY! DONT LET HER KEEP THE KEY! But then when she went back to say bye and Jill asked if they could talk I got so excited! At first I thought she was just going to thank Lucy for letting her daughter keep Aquarius but then I got a left turn! Oh my god I started crying I was so happy bc I really thought Lucy wasn’t going to get her back and I was so saddddddd!
Khionne chapter 10 . 10/4/2020
I laughed so much with this chapter. I’ve been laughing since the first one, but this one was the best of the best. I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so much with a fic.
Aloha1928 chapter 26 . 9/25/2020