Reviews for The Line Between
Hekka chapter 2 . 8/18
Oh wow! This is an amazing turn of events. Especially in relation of Peter Pan (if even Cora is able to find in her heart a little love for Regina, then he, of course, could too)...
Hekka chapter 1 . 8/18
Belle falls out of her fantasy Black and White kingdom of heroes and villains and meets the Real World. Finally. Maybe she even will grow some sense and a brain
(show Belle obviously sacrificed these two attributes as unnecessary, somewhere in the third season).
suns and stars chapter 1 . 7/17
opps sorry forgot to review this chapter this was sweet wonderful they are FINALLY talking yahooooooo thats what is needed and belle is seeing the world diffrently which is a plus oh i can just imagen how pans going to react to belle seeing how he was like in the show when he ws talking about her with rumple teenage boy teenage mind which means his brain won't be in his skull but could be in his pants ha ha
suns and stars chapter 2 . 5/1/2017
oh i wish there was more this was so cool
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
This was a lovely chapter, this is how it should have been in the show, ugh stupid writers.
Libeth92 chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
Now this was beautiful, at least the part where Peter actually changed and how Belle took Rumple's side, I LOVE RUMPLE
Libeth92 chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Ok this first chapter made me cry, WHY? WHY couldn't the writers do this? The part where Rumple confessed in reading her book OMG, your a Genius thank you so much for this. And now I will be reading the next chapter.
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Yes! This is exactly what we were all missing from that episode! The shows writers didnt give us any real resolution between Rumple & Belle and theres so much that needed to be said. Thank you for writing this. It filled in those blanks so wonderfully! We need more Rumbelle scenes like this one in the show! And your prose is so deft it was as if i could hear & see the scene unfolding in my mind as i read it. Kudos!
Mia-zure chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
I LOVE THAT :
I figured the only way to cheat a cheater is to enlist the aid of an even bigger cheat. !
Really it is great found ! (Does this expression that said in English ? xD)

It's good to see Belle that meets Emma , like " Stop believing you than me!"
I'm sure you're shocked people with your anti- Swan, Charmings !
For once it changes ! PAN FAMILY ON FIRE ! ( Pan? Gold ? French ? I do not know that name give mouhaha )
For short, as usual I liked this chapter , especially the support between Rumple, Belle and Peter ! For once it is the " Gentiles " who are wrong! (Emma who attacks a pregnant woman ! Oh god! )

I hope you will write other chapters of episodes that speaks Rumbelle !
See ya !

I hope you understand what I write , Google translation reflects badly xD)

#Mia the first, french fan :D
Melstrife chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
Applause! Great short story! Go Belle! Standing up for her husband!
NejiHina100 chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
yes! i was laughing and cheering! i loved this! more please :)
Grace5231973 chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
I loved it! Although I wish Rumple had told her that Neal would be ashamed of her! This won't happen on the show no matter how much I want it so thanks for giving us that in fandom!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
I like this! This is what I was hoping would happen
Luna Lockser chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
I NEEDED THIS! as far as I'm concerned these types of stories are canon and the actual show is just cheap fanfiction.
bluefireiceeyes chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Would definitely like to see more...