Reviews for The Line Between
suns and stars chapter 2 . 5/1/2017
oh i wish there was more this was so cool
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
This was a lovely chapter, this is how it should have been in the show, ugh stupid writers.
Libeth92 chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
Now this was beautiful, at least the part where Peter actually changed and how Belle took Rumple's side, I LOVE RUMPLE
Libeth92 chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Ok this first chapter made me cry, WHY? WHY couldn't the writers do this? The part where Rumple confessed in reading her book OMG, your a Genius thank you so much for this. And now I will be reading the next chapter.
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Yes! This is exactly what we were all missing from that episode! The shows writers didnt give us any real resolution between Rumple & Belle and theres so much that needed to be said. Thank you for writing this. It filled in those blanks so wonderfully! We need more Rumbelle scenes like this one in the show! And your prose is so deft it was as if i could hear & see the scene unfolding in my mind as i read it. Kudos!
Mia-zure chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
I LOVE THAT :
I figured the only way to cheat a cheater is to enlist the aid of an even bigger cheat. !
Really it is great found ! (Does this expression that said in English ? xD)

It's good to see Belle that meets Emma , like " Stop believing you than me!"
I'm sure you're shocked people with your anti- Swan, Charmings !
For once it changes ! PAN FAMILY ON FIRE ! ( Pan? Gold ? French ? I do not know that name give mouhaha )
For short, as usual I liked this chapter , especially the support between Rumple, Belle and Peter ! For once it is the " Gentiles " who are wrong! (Emma who attacks a pregnant woman ! Oh god! )

I hope you will write other chapters of episodes that speaks Rumbelle !
See ya !

I hope you understand what I write , Google translation reflects badly xD)

#Mia the first, french fan :D
Melstrife chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
Applause! Great short story! Go Belle! Standing up for her husband!
NejiHina100 chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
yes! i was laughing and cheering! i loved this! more please :)
Grace5231973 chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
I loved it! Although I wish Rumple had told her that Neal would be ashamed of her! This won't happen on the show no matter how much I want it so thanks for giving us that in fandom!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
I like this! This is what I was hoping would happen
Luna Lockser chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
I NEEDED THIS! as far as I'm concerned these types of stories are canon and the actual show is just cheap fanfiction.
bluefireiceeyes chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Would definitely like to see more...
Carlyle23 chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
yey I wanna see Pan! good story!
AnneElliotsCat chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
I don't think Rumple would want Belle to meet Pan. It's not like Pan is any better than he used to be. The guy's still poison. I do like very much what you did here: this is the kind of conversation these two *really* need to have if RumBelle is going to make it in the long run.
WallyBurton chapter 1 . 4/18/2016