Reviews for Queen of Hearts
aroyalyuser chapter 17 . 7/18
Thank you for this amazing story. I loved everything about it . Negan sacrificing himself for the greater good and for the woman he loved , that was truly beautiful. I loved how Michonne opened up her heart not only to Rick but to his kids even though she lost her son . And then that damn Andre Elementary School had a few tears outta me. That was wonderful that they made that school out of the honor of Michonne’s son. The epilogue really ended your story beautifully. Judith continuing on and sharing the history of her family was a great ending. Thank you
PennyPenman chapter 17 . 7/14
Thank you for a great story! I especially liked the moments between Michonne and Carl, which were very poignant and really well written. You set a good pace and there was a good mixture of action, suspense and fluff. I was even sorry to see Negan go.
LovemesumRick chapter 15 . 5/7
Neganbitch or whoever, Rick and Michonne don't make sense on the show? I think you missed the richonne tag so you are in the wrong place sis.
Negansbxtch chapter 17 . 4/24
Could this story be any more unrealistic? This would NEVER happen

Rick and Michonne barely make sense on the show but this story? LMAO NOPE
LovemesumRick chapter 17 . 2/14
This is my favorite story
LovemesumRick chapter 14 . 11/20/2017
You made me like Negan even though he is so damn immature. I am hoping that he finds someone to love because Michonne belongs with Rick
LovemesumRick chapter 4 . 11/18/2017
Look, I'm just mad that I'm just now seeing this wonderful and exciting story!
MannaRN chapter 16 . 11/14/2017
I’m mad at you for making me respect Negan. Lol.

I loved everything about this story. Everything. The fighting with the Whisperers was great. You painted such a vivid picture of the action I was able to picture it well in my head. Everyone’s story arc was completed well.

And learning from Judith how they were actually able to rebuild the world and better than it was because they had been stripped of all the political pretense of before was amazing.

I started reading this because I was reading your newest fic, Daybreak. I’m really glad that I did. You’re a wonderful writer.
MannaRN chapter 11 . 11/14/2017
I’m both happy and sad that I found this story. Happy because you are doing an outstanding job of creating backstories and weaving this wonderful tale that I am having such fun reading...and sad because I didn’t find it sooner!

I love, love, love what you did with Michonne. Her being a history teacher for weaponry is kind of genius. Her commitment to her people is awe-inspiring. Rick is still Rick, but not as broken. And honestly that’s great to see. They were such an inevitability and I loved how you showed us their burgeoning connection and the eventual boil over into love. And the fact that Carl and Judy already love her is wonderful, as well. Just amazing storytelling!

Negan has been pissing me off since day one but he was slightly more palatable at the beginning. Now he’s pissing me off again. Did he forget who he was messing with?! Our girl would not take his crap lightly and I’m sure she will be prepared with for several contingencies should stuff go down at the Sanctuary.

Ok, enough rambling. I’m off to read some more.
SunandShines chapter 17 . 10/25/2017
wow! bravo! what a masterpiece this story is. captivating from beginning to the end.
tachih chapter 17 . 7/9/2017
Omg! what a beautiful story! it made me mad, cry, laugh , and feel love.. I love the epilogue...so emotional...thanks for a great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
What a beautiful first chapter! I'm so excited for this book. My only saddens rn is that Daryl is dead. I wish he could've met michonne and seen this place filled with archers :'(
jerkchickenz chapter 17 . 6/14/2017
Fantastic story. Epilogue brought a tear to my eye. I miss Rick and Michonne
QTFics chapter 17 . 5/9/2017
This story was AMAZING! It had everything suspense, angst, drama, excitement, romance...I was on the edge of my seat. You even got me to tear up over Negan...well just a little bit. Easily one of my favorite Richonne stories. Great writing!
amberjoy38 chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
loved this the only thing missing was Richonne babies!