Reviews for Trust Your Nose
SakiXX1 chapter 6 . 2/13
Thank you for this story. It has made me laugh and it has made me cry. While reading, I can’t help thinking why Naruto has no adult to rely on and to trust to help him. He has a good heart despite all that happened to him.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 6 . 1/18/2018
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 5 . 7/14/2017
This is the cutest and most adorable thing!
It's sad and painful and you write this so well that it hurts when sad things happen
But when the happy and funny things happen, you have me grinning and laughing along!
It's absolutely amazing!
I love this so so much!
It's SO GOOD!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2017
*coos*
Love it, and wondering when someone will notice. Or did we just miss out on Hound getting scolded? XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
*coos*
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2017
Yay! I am SO GLAD you made a sequel, this story is amazing! :D Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2016
Hey, this was super cute. I really loved it, and I mean, SOMEONE had to teach him all that stuff, like how to read and such. I liked it that you had the ANBU watching him get attached to him, especially Dove, and that they decided not to report some of the pranks he pulled, and that they turned to him to get their revenge on others.

I am so so glad that he had the dogs to help him, and I really really hope you make a sequel. This seemed like an interesting place to stop it, I would have at least liked to see it through graduation. I loved how he really saw them as his second parents, asking her for permission to take the test early and such.

Also, what was up with the Hokage keeping his test score, and the Ramen guy saying it was for the best? I even felt sucker-punched by that one. Regardless, this was an awesome story, and I do hope that you make a sequel, or add more on. :) Thanks for writing it! Definitely made the story work much better, love how it 'fixed' it. :)
ExculpatoryEvidence chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
This was very cute.
irezel chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
aww this was a cute story, i enjoyed reading it. :) 3
AroVolturi chapter 5 . 6/2/2016
This story is absolutely adorable. Much love!
TSUL chapter 5 . 5/25/2016
Aww~ I'm captivated! I just adore everything about this fanfic. 3 I hope there's more.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »