Reviews for Severus Snape and the Toddler-Who-Lived
Absolutely adorable! Thanks so much
Ashley Z. Hearts chapter 1 . 6/15
Cuteness OVERLOAD
amk41196 chapter 1 . 6/9
That was sooooo cute... I loved it
Jeraly chapter 1 . 6/5
This is a different type of story than I usually read and I very much enjoyed it!
victoriaperman chapter 1 . 4/29
Cuuuuute
little chibi cherub chapter 1 . 4/27
Awwwwwwwwww! Such a softie! I love it
Hello.lovelies chapter 1 . 4/18
This was sooo cute!
m.lone.book.dragon chapter 1 . 4/11
OMG they're so cute! But didn't Harry grow up too early. I wish I could read more of toddler stories. Please write more.
The Punmaster chapter 1 . 4/10
Awwwwww that's cute
Aivioletlys chapter 1 . 3/31
I laughed so hard reading this!️
This is so freaking precious
Herochick007 chapter 1 . 2/20
This was hilarious! I love the second to last line! I wonder what Dumbledore would have done if Severus had found any of those previous caregivers acceptable, since it seemed his plan for Severus to have the boy since the beginning. Loved it!
Harry'sGrammy chapter 1 . 2/12
Outstanding! Delightful!
this is so delightfully wholesome it makes my soul hurt
TheOperaticSquirrel chapter 1 . 12/29/2019
This story was great. I love that Dumbledore was just like "I had wondered what you'd find wrong with her." Snape fell in love the second he picked Harry up, and employed his own brand of snark and superiority to put off admitting it. Harry was happy to get to go on so many play dates and meet new people, never guessing that his Da was trying to pawn him off (and Harry was right). This whole thing made me smile so much. (And baby Harry hissing at his toy snake. Nobody looks twice at odd noises coming from a toddler. Also, his predilection toward snakes... Of course that wasn't on purpose. It just fit in his pocket best.
Honestly.)