Reviews for SVU Drabbles
candi711 chapter 27 . 3/27
Yeah, that episode really burst my bubble on how far they truly were from the Rollisi ship on the show. But little stories like these really help :) It actually makes me want to write a Rollisi story lol. Great job! I loved this :)
Awww
Weathergirl chapter 27 . 3/26
Love it! Wish that episode could have ended this way. This episode has been bugging me for a while. They need to make this right. Anyway, thank you for this!
DaX0315 chapter 27 . 3/25
Glad I inspired you
nanuka02 chapter 26 . 6/21/2017
Love it! Wish it were longer, but definitely appreciate the update! Plus, you managed to pack so much into this one short chapter. I really hated that moment of the show when he talked about trying new foods for his girlfriend, and I can totally see something like this scene happening.
Weathergirl chapter 26 . 6/19/2017
This is cute! Glad you wrote it. We know what he's craving and it ain't mushrooms! Okay, maybe the traditional kind on his burger. Once someone is on your mind so much you think you see them, you never forget them.
candi711 chapter 22 . 1/21/2017
such a happy chapter followed up by a sad one... lol. This one was good too :) it's not that they can't just that it would be hard. Another great little ficlet, I have to say that I do like the drama and angst too.
candi711 chapter 21 . 1/21/2017
Awe cute :) I can see this happening. Imagine if they get married in the show, there would be two Carisi's lol
roganjalex chapter 21 . 12/28/2016
Absolutely love it so much
roganjalex chapter 20 . 11/3/2016
Absolutely loved it so much
roganjalex chapter 19 . 10/19/2016
Wow that was awesome can't believe the emotion
candi711 chapter 19 . 10/19/2016
Cute, short but sweet.
candi711 chapter 18 . 10/19/2016
Haha so cute :) Carisi's son is such a player. This reminds me that Fin is like 20 years older than Carisi and Sonny, he would be well into his 80s at this point.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/3/2016
Cute, very cute
Oblivion Castro chapter 18 . 10/5/2016
Absolutely loved this! Not enough people write about Rollisi! Hope you continue! :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »