Reviews for Romanian Getaway
Literate Potato chapter 7 . 2/10
I was going to wait until the end to post this but I'm going to do it now instead because I'm an impatient person. I love the setting, story line, and development of this fic. I think that this makes a lot of sense contextually for a Romania!Charmione fic. I enjoy the characterization, how they interact with each other, and the way their relationship progresses. If you would be interested, I'd love to edit this, mainly because I just love editing stuff. I don't mean this as an insult to your writing skills but rather an expression of my enjoyment of this story. Please let me know if you get this and if you would be interested. For now, write on, amigo!
contentchaos chapter 29 . 11/20/2017
Perfect ending
jddmna16 chapter 29 . 9/15/2017
your usage of the description 'smiled softly' is very over used otherwise good read disappointing you never followed up more on the horntail but not bad as far as fanfics go
Literate Potato chapter 4 . 8/22/2017
I really love the concept for this story, and I think the characterization is fairly accurate. The only thing I would be inclined to change is the pacing of it, since I feel like it's paced like the Odyssey, with how it starts off in medias res and moves rather quickly. Keep on writing, honey, you're doing wonderfully!
BananaramaPajama chapter 29 . 8/14/2017
I love this story. The storyline is great and it keeps pace so the when reading it I didn't get bored or beg for it to move quicker. This is a really really great story and I can't wait to read andyrhing else you publish XD
Xi-hime chapter 29 . 8/6/2017
A new happy beginning for Hermione, Charlie and their children! :) I wish them the best.
LadyMuis chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
This first chapter looks really promising. Sending Hermione off to Romania with Charlie is quite the hint on how the rest of the story is going to progress. I also like that Charlie have Hermione the idea to try and find her own way to undo the Obliviate on her parents, so I'm hoping to see some restored parents coming in future chapters. I could be wrong tho, it seems like a very nice fic and I will certainly be reading more of this.
Belgium2011 chapter 29 . 7/15/2017
I Love your Story and I am sad to see it end. I look forward to reading more stories for you.
HermioneFelton chapter 29 . 6/6/2017
Beautiful story!
Wolfstar lover18 chapter 27 . 5/24/2017
Hi, love your story but I am a bit confused because you mentioned Fred a few times as if he was alive and his funeral was at the beginning of the story? So bit confused but love it anyway.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 29 . 5/10/2017
that was awesome!
DCV2AVP chapter 29 . 5/5/2017
I love this whole story (sorry, I'm not really one to comment by chapter, I usually wait til the end) But this was an awesome story *a million smiley faces* I love CharlieHermione stories and you killed it *a million more smiles*
MissTFelton625369 chapter 29 . 4/30/2017
Nawwwww. So cute. I started reading this story not long ago and have fallen in love with it. It's such a great doc and will be going into my reread list. I love the addition Lucy and her character and all of the plot twists.
xoxox
MissTFelton
lana.in.wonderland chapter 29 . 4/29/2017
I LOVED this story so much, especially Lucy, she's so cute! Thank you for sharing it with the internet, I've really enjoyed it!
xoxo,
.wonderland
Sgiach254 chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
I was looking forward to reading a Charlie/Hermione fic because they're so rare. Based on other reviews, I'm glad to hear it had a good plot. I just couldn't make it past the first chapter due to grammatical errors. The summary really hooked me in though. Thank you for writing one of my favorite pairings!