Reviews for The Taming of the Shrewd Seto Kaiba
RAWRitsAnime chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
ROFL!

The mother shook her fist at Kaiba xD What fun.

This is hilarious btw :]
flashley630 chapter 15 . 4/17/2007
Awesome story so far... i don't have any suggestions (because they would all involve Yami, seto, yugi and an R rating lol... can't wait for more though...
fvwibv8y3474btg chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I've read this story many times before. I even reveiwed once before. It makes me sad that this story hasn't been updated in to long. This is my far probably the funniest fanfiction I've ever read. and Sucks royally that it doens't have a conclusion. I know this probably doesn't help but I love this story. It is so funny, taht every time I read I laugh. And I have read it atleast 9 times, about to make it 10. This is the Funniest Yugioh fic ever, and by far one of the funniest fanfics of all time.
Black Wolf Jaganshi Lover chapter 15 . 4/14/2005
(sarcastically) Oh yes. Our poor little Ryou. He must SO sad right now. Please allow to give a few consoling words of advice to the auther of this fic. KILL THE F#$%ING FRIEND-OBSESSED FREAK AND MAKE RYOU GET BEAT UP MORE OFTEN! IT'S F! #ING HILARIOUS! AND unless you were kidding about the disclaimer thing, get Hiei from YYH. He is the ultimo bishie.
Deri chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Someone might report you for using script format. I know the story's old, and hasn't been updated in a long while, but it could happen.
FanaSpire chapter 15 . 3/20/2005
OH YEAH THIS ONE! IT's funny and so good! *looks for more story's of you about YGO* OMG you've got talent! can you please write more about this? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? _I hope you're answer will be 'yes!' _
foxy45 chapter 15 . 11/29/2004
HIARIOUS! (sp?)
darknessDemon chapter 8 . 8/3/2004
poor Tea funny chapter too.
darknessDemon chapter 7 . 8/3/2004
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahh very funny chapter Barney is at the store Seto teaches children a new word this story is great!
darknessDemon chapter 6 . 8/3/2004
Funny chappie!
darknessDemon chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
uhoh Yani and Bakura are bus-ted very good story you are a great writer!
darknessDemon chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
well that was...erm...disturbing but this story is good.
darknessDemon chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
ahahahaahhahah funny what did Joey bump nto this time?
darknessDemon chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
what chaos will the mall will bring this story is cool!
darknessDemon chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
This sounds interesting I wonder what will happen...This is on my favorate stories list