Reviews for A Date in Hogsmeade
SilverMountainHare chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Soooooo cute!
WritingBlock chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
That was so cute! I love how Madame Rosmerta nicknamed Luna Moon-Pie! And Draco was so sweet and blunder-y!
KeepsAwayTheNargles chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Okay, reading this was a delight :) I love your vocabulary. Druna Is my OTP, I must be among those Druna shipper Ravenclaws haa. I love the idea of Luna making Draco skip all the way to Hogsmeade, that sounded cute! 'If you don't eat your vegetables, you can't have any pudding!' ... That sounds like a Pink Floyd reference to A Brick In The Wall.

Anyway, this was lovely! Well done!
HarryPotter4Ever-celia chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Cute idea! I know this was for the Quidditch League, but you could really make this into a story. It's great!
seriousblahblah chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
I love Luna/Draco together, this was adorable and a creative use of the prompts! :)
Inactive Night chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Jesus, the smile on my face is not going away. That was adorable!

Since I love Draco and Luna, these are favorite parts of the fic. I love how you made them in character, but not to the point where this seems awkward and forced. D"awwww.

1) I just love how Draco forces Luna to eat her vegetables. While I think it's kinda childish I can see this happening, of course! I suppose Luna would avoid the vegetables, and Draco is like alright, time to see who's really in control. Basically that part made me aww all over the place.

2) I love how hard Draco tries with this date! Money? Check. More money? Check. He also asks his house elf to make pudding for Luna, and he even tries his bes to remember which her favorite is. I love the idea of Draco so unsure of what Luna would like, so he goes the distance for her.

3) I also love how oblivious Luna is. Draco walks her to class, and never ever makes her feel like she is wrong. I feel if they did date, Draco would do that. Make sure her ideas are never wrong, that people are just strange. That everything is possible for her. He would pay for the entire world just to make that possible for her. Jesus, I love that idea and the idea if Draco OBVIOUSLY liking her but Luna having no damn clue.

Overall, this was an adorable fic, and I am adding it to my favorites! Maybe a sequel where Draco introduces Luna to his father? Cheers!

-Ramonks33
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Beautiful story! I don't ship Druna hard (I'm more of a Dramione person), but I've written a Druna story too. I think they'd be cute together! Wonderful characterization of Luna!
0 y chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Nice usage of voice. Even though the story is in third person, I'm getting a real Draco vibe from this, like when he's being particular about times in the third paragraph.

The purple prose is getting to me a little bit. There are times when you tell a lot (like in this paragraph: "Luna, naturally, was oblivious to all of this..."), but then there are times that describe things to excess. Why do I need to know about "the iridescent medley of aesthetically pleasing springtime combinations of yellows and greens"?

I very much enjoyed the second half of the story. Luna is perfectly dreamy; I wouldn't mind taking her out on a date. Oh, a little note: I don't think Europeans tip. Luna and Malfoy's conversation flowed well, too.

Overall, very cute story (:
scrumptiousinternetllama chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Aw haha Luna's unconventional favourite flavour seems in character XD Draco/Luna is one of my favourite pairings so it was lovely to read this :) Good luck in the QLFC from Pride of Portree!
Garam Dapur chapter 1 . 4/17/2016