Reviews for Densetsu no Byakko
Hydra-Star chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Hm... Not exacally how I pictured Takiko's deth... But I suppose that her death is probably pictured differently by everyone. Anyway, this is really good. I hope that you'll update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Hydra-Star
shadow priestess chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Ooh I like it a lot! Very cool, I must see where you go with it na no da! Please? It's cool. Of course all the Chinese characters from the formatting or whatnot confused me but... and you have a few not especially glaring grammatical mistakes.

but in any case, this is a good fic and you should continue soon.

Oh a note- it's Byakko no Densetsu. Your title means the Legend's Byakko.
jade chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
WOo! I like your story, pretty cool. So far it seems nice even if it does have a short prologue. (Only whining 'cause she wants to read more.) Can't wait for more!
Nuklear Firefly chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Lookin' good so far, Hikari! XD Keep writin'!
Blue Quartz chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Wow, very beautiful, descriptive and emotional. I am begining to wonder if a trend of Byakko and Genbu fics has taken place because in this past week alone I have seen at least two or three Genbu fics and maybe two Byakko ones, aside from this story that is. This is one is espeicaly intresting in the way you have tied the words, actions, and emotions so perfectly together to make it flow smothly and this is only the first chapter _ Please write more soon, oh and one tiny note, if it isn't too much trouble could you please space out the sentences because it is kind of hard to read other than that your fan fic was perfect.