Reviews for Smoke & Mirrors
Guest chapter 16 . 7/30/2021
Such a fantastic story!
guest chapter 17 . 2/28/2021
I liked very much this version of Lothiriel/Eomer. Both entering the marriage without any feelings, starting a good partnership , which left them secretly wanting more in time. Seeing this from Eomer's POV and how he was confused and intrigued by Lothiriel's hidden personality -the queen and the person- was truly marvelous to read. Amrothos, Dordes and the other OCs surrounded nicely the couple's routine. I am glad you let the slow burn to be...slow, until the last chapter with the revelation of the secrets of the past and their love for each other.
WindSurfBabe chapter 17 . 1/5/2021
Another wonderful take on the relationship between Eomer and Lothiriel. I like this version a lot, with a progressive falling in love between the both of them, and I particularly salute Lothiriel's characterization. Just like Eomer I was both intrigued and awed by her behavior, and started to like her more and more with each chapter, until I was really rooting for them both!
Well done!
thereisaredeemer chapter 17 . 10/13/2020
While I like some of your other stories better, I find myself thinking that this is a very likely story considering all. She very likely could have been engaged to Boromir and she very likely could have married Éomer as an escape from memories of him.
Ahsurika chapter 17 . 8/22/2020
I'm in love with this story. Fantastic slow burn, thoughtful, kind, loving - it's wonderful from start to finish.
Mimi Lind chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
I read this on Wattpad and absolutely loved it. The awkwardness, Éomer’s failing to understand his wife, the slow build, all of it was just perfect.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/7/2020
Love, love, love this story!
ambereyes55 chapter 17 . 9/26/2019
One of the best stories here. Thank you for sharing
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 17 . 7/8/2019
so lovely
Jess chapter 17 . 6/2/2019
What a sweet ending! Thank you so much for sharing the story with us!
Jess chapter 9 . 6/2/2019
Hahahaha I love how very slightly conniving she is!
Jess chapter 6 . 6/2/2019
What a sweet story! I'm very much enjoying it so far! Thank you so much for sharing it with us! Please write another long E/L story soon!
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 17 . 4/15/2019
Loved it of course, since I always love what you write. Tasteful, with sass-filled characters and interesting story lines :)
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 16 . 4/15/2019
Aw how cute 3
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 15 . 4/15/2019
Oh I like me a jealous man in a story-keeps things entertaining!