Reviews for Mad Season
pokemonmaster06 chapter 13 . 9/19
Mann... you didn't tell what happened to the bike !
pokemonmaster06 chapter 6 . 9/16
is this story complete? I want to know what happened in the end...
Omg this was so funny! Love it, that is so Ash and Misty
Omg Ash us crazy!
Omg this one made me snile so much LOL
Omg poor Ash
Jaja drunk Ash is hilarious
Imthepelican chapter 18 . 12/12/2019
This one is so good. You should continue this one if ever or at all. You're such a gifted writer! T.T
cake0108 chapter 18 . 5/18/2019
I love this chapter lol
Gantai chapter 18 . 12/7/2018
I love every chapter you've written thus far.
I wonder if you're still taking requests, because if you are I'd like to request a oneshot of the possessed/evil Ash theme from pokeshipping week.
reppad98 chapter 18 . 4/27/2018
Wow, this was an incredible fun story. It had me laughing out loud at times, even in public haha. I'd have a hard time picking out my favorite chapters, but the ones that stuck with me were the police agent one, I want to see more of that. Misty pretending to be Ash's girlfriend was also very funny, and it worked very well like this. The hiding a body one was so creative, and also a bit creepy. Brock's tale about Professor Ivy, too, that was nicely done. And how Misty and Brock talked about intimate romantic relationships on the phone, and then Ash appearing... XD The one about Misty's parents was so sad... And I really wish to see more about Ash's father, I want him to go out and find his father and then give him the fist in his face he deserves. Oh, and PokeshipperByHeart recommended this story to me, and I'm really happy I read it :D
Thank you very much for writing this, I'm always looking forward to more, and keep writing! ! !
Anonymous1O1 chapter 18 . 2/6/2018
This was absolutely fantastic! Ash and Misty's drunken antics were hysterical, as were the hangovers afterward. The way they acted, both sober and drunk, is so typical of them. Perfection.
AshPli chapter 18 . 1/11/2018
OK I must say this must be one of the funniest fix for mad seasons. There is great about of humor in it among which non are cringeworthy which tends to happen when people attempt this type of a fic. Great job as always and I absolutely loved it.
Wildcat chapter 10 . 1/10/2018
This chapter is hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing all the way though. I really think you should write a full story from it and develop it more, it would be hilarious from start to finish. Alot of potential.
PokeshipHeart chapter 18 . 1/2/2018
"C'mon man, I'm Mike Tyson. I've seen everything."
"Ok we look once"
"And then delete them"..."motherf!