Reviews for Hermione Granger and Severus Snape?
KyenZar chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
i. love. this. :D
shllybkwrm chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
Bahahaha this fic made me burst out laughing so many times. It's brilliant :D.
EriksKitty chapter 14 . 6/13/2009
*Snort* I am one of those freaky HGSS people, but this is friggin' hilarious! And Ron must truly be evil to love monopoly so much! And, you mean, they didn't, like, invent a new House called Sparklypoo just for Mary Sue?1 No wonder she's in such a bad mood. I can honestly say I've never come across the Dumbledore/Fleur ship, and I hope to god I never do! Poor neglected Figgy, she was only good for a long-forgotten disposable subplot point. Of course we all gotta cheer for Neville because we all secretly knew that he was DA MAN! All the females of Hogwarts should form an angry lynch mob and hunt down and kill Ron. *Points to frolicking Harry and Sevvy* This is why you don't do drugs children; the forest doesn't go on forever, they're probably just dancing about in circles all this time.

Maybe you should take on the Harry/Hermione ship next, but make sure you take precautions; those shippers will be out for your blood. Hey, replace Snape with Harry in this fic and you'd probably get the same story pretty much, except for Hermione's reasons for leaving.

The only thing missing from the whole thing is the contrived plot device of the time-turner. *Smirk*

~ Kitty \\/_

LLAP
Epitome of Randomness chapter 14 . 2/1/2008
Ha ha, this is hilarious. Now i'm off to have nightmares about Ron getting dressed...
Angel sumoritos chapter 14 . 12/18/2007
Ok, well I am A HUGE HG/SS fan, but this fic is so bleeding hilliarious, I was laughing my butt off while reading it. I do wish you would update!
Msmr chapter 13 . 3/8/2007
Vivien,

I just finished Hermione Granger and Severus Snape? This was the funniest fanfiction I have read. Actually, I laughed until I cried!
heather chapter 14 . 1/6/2007
who ever edited this saying stuff about it and making rude remarks is just a horrible thing to do!
Hollow Coallarbone chapter 14 . 11/29/2006
I am cracking up right now. Im sitting in my bed alone with my computer, lights off with my door closed and my family thinks im my mother tells me to stop doing naughty things in my room?.. ok i think this is hilarious, so get that next chapter out. oh and plz dont think im crazy, i just forget to take my meds.
Narcissa Raie chapter 14 . 11/5/2006
hahahahahaha

i love it.

cereal nearly came out of my nose from laughing so fucking hard, and my family came into the room several times to make sure i was "all right". job well done.

update soon! :-)
Varietygirl9143 chapter 14 . 10/9/2006
lol! can't wait to find out who the mysteriously cliched employer is!
Varietygirl9143 chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
lol, i love the italicized comments!
Varietygirl9143 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
lol, ironic how snape just so happens to be said sadistic bastard?
Katie chapter 14 . 9/1/2006
Brilliant! Very hilarious! Can't wait for the next chapter in this extremely comical piece of work. Continue with your comical story. :)

Katie
Paper Thief chapter 9 . 8/11/2006
Ah yes, the dreaded Dumbledore/Fleur pairing. The worst part is it exists.

Great satire! Gawd, I wish I could be as good as you.

You've seen Ron/Trevor-the-Toad? This fandom's worse off than Chronicles of Narnia. And Hermione/Snape? Why is it that odd pairings have to be popular? Some people have seen James/Giant Squid and Lily/Giant Squid, and someone on MuggleNet claims to have seen someone paired with Hogwarts Castle.

The best part of barfy pairings? The great satires, like this one. We all have our satires.

I'm just rambling now. Anyway, AWESOME satire. You have redefined satiring. I love the italic remarks. Update soon. Drive the barf-worthy ships into A PIT OF BOILING LAVA.
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 14 . 6/28/2006