Reviews for Hero of her Heart
skyeryder01 chapter 4 . 4/8
Loved this story!
AussieSweet chapter 4 . 3/12
I'm really sorry to hear you have had rude reviews. I hope this small bunch of people would not stop you from writing. You shouldn't stop, a few of your stories are really good and the rest has nice and interesting plots. As you mentioned yourself, your writing is improving, so keep up a good job!
Potterhead451 chapter 1 . 2/23
love it
I liked it.
mglblood chapter 4 . 1/8
Love your story. I especially like that Hermione rose above her friendships with Harry and Ron because they are both judgemental when dealing with anyone that does not go along with their beliefs. In many fan fiction stories, Harry states that Hermione is like a sister to him. I would hate to see how he would treat a REAL sister. Would he cast her aside so easily?
Lily chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Please update soon! I know it's been a year and a half, but I really like this fic. Very well done.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 4 . 3/10/2017
please tell you're gonna finish this.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2017
Hello, I'm usually bad at reviewing, sorry about the mean, rude comments. Guess some people should learn to stay quiet if the have nothing constructive to say. Just wanted to say that you are one of my favorite fanfic authors and I hope to find many of your stories in the future. Enjoy your break and remember that you have waaaaay more fans than trolls. Unfortunately some of us just are that good at letting you know that, myself included.
/Carolina
PS. I love the children story and can't wait to read the ending. But I'm also a little bit sad that such a great story is coming to an end.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2017
Well I'm sorry to hear what a bunch of badtards you have to deal with. I for one love your stories. Enjoy your break.
MrsMorgan813 chapter 4 . 1/3/2017
brilliant bit of fluff! loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
*Throwing an large, hard copy of 'How to keep an lid on your temper' at the weasel's ginger head.*
'May be the book will give you some tips on how to keep your cool'...
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
Poor Dramione...they are always interrupted. :( I love the brief alone time they had together...future talks!

Great story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
I love that Dramione told Ron off for being judgemental.
Arveen Malfoy chapter 4 . 7/21/2016
I'm laughing so hard.
Jyss chapter 4 . 6/21/2016
I love your fics. Please, do not give up writing!
Love,