Reviews for True Love in a Triangle of Three
princetongirl chapter 24 . 9/17/2005
loved it update soon
i heart kellan chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
i really like the chapter, imma read more later.
OMARION chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE SOON
TheTroubleWithLoveIsYou chapter 24 . 8/7/2004
thanks very much, a gr8 ending, deni :)
Kelly chapter 5 . 5/5/2004
this is cute but your not hispanic are you? you spelled mehio wrong it is mija i think it is it i have to check it but im not sure the h sound is a j in spanish and me is mi - i am white/asian so maybe you know more then i do!
THEROX4EVER03 chapter 24 . 5/3/2004
Like I said to you earlier, I can't believe you updated! It is a miracle! I love this chapter of course, but can't fully remember what the ctory is about! See what you do to you rreaders? LoL
Brown Eyed Angel Girl chapter 24 . 5/3/2004
wow what a sweet chapter keep them coming!
THEROX4EVER03 chapter 23 . 3/30/2004
You know I love this story! I thought I reviewed, but I guess I never did! You better update soon! I keep forgetting to remind you! Therox Now and Forever!
Brown Eyed Angel Girl chapter 23 . 3/6/2004
wow wonderful chapter keep them coming! i can't wait to read the next!
LarndeSolen chapter 22 . 3/2/2004
Hallo again. Great chap, great fic, great etc.
I'd like to say that Gwen reminds me of Guenhwyvar reminds me of her master, my muse Drizzt reminds me of many, many things...many of which (read, half) are unprintable.
I shall keep posting these nonsensical reviews until you give me some notice that you've read them. You have been warned.
"For this time, all the rest depart away."
justnet12000 chapter 22 . 3/2/2004
UG Gwen needs to get a life other then thinking Theresa always wants Ethan. She is over him. I hope Theresa will be ok. Wonderful Chapter Update Soon.
please chapter 21 . 2/29/2004
some how can you make it so gwen and theresa friends great job update soon
Brown Eyed Angel Girl chapter 22 . 2/29/2004
wow what a chapter keep them coming!
Brown Eyed Angel Girl chapter 21 . 2/28/2004
wow what a chapter keep them coming!
Tzarista chapter 20 . 2/1/2004