Reviews for Melanie Meets World
LycanBeks chapter 45 . 6/7
I hope you update this soon! There aren't many boy meets world stories and I love Shawn! He and Angela never really made sense to me.
thaovy203 chapter 43 . 1/4
hilarious and amazingly awesome! can’t wait to read more in the new year..
Awesomer123 chapter 43 . 12/22/2017
I love your story on Shawn! Honestly its one of the greatest stories out there. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/29/2017
Please update soon!
gossamermouse101 chapter 43 . 11/27/2017
Ah I can't wait for more.
Giullybean chapter 43 . 11/16/2017
I need more, please
Guest chapter 43 . 11/6/2017
Wow, most of the time I don't like fanfic with OC character but I have to say that I fell in love with yours and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna check everyday if there is a new chapter ! So keep going because you're doing an amazing job !
(Sorry if my English isn't very well, I'm French and I'm better at understand than write)
kelsch01180917 chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Can't wait until the next chapter!
Heart of fire92 chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Please say u r not giving up I love love love this story soooooooooooooooo much please please please update soon!
Melody Jane chapter 44 . 7/25/2017
This doesn't mean the story is over does it?
BrazilianGirl chapter 44 . 7/9/2017
Hey! I suppose that I need to say thank you as well. You're very talented, I'm glad you didn't give up. Kisses from Brazil. Translate: Desculpa por qualquer erro. Não sei inglês, não... Amo tuas histórias e me sinto muito bem em lê-las, desculpa, de novo, por estar em português. Love you.
Audrey chapter 44 . 7/8/2017
When will u update I love this book and can u make Shawn a little jealous because she went on a date with that guy who asked her in the other chapter also can like he also be upset because she really likes him? Thanks!
Gratuity Lucci chapter 44 . 7/8/2017
Hey, I'm so, so sorry that I've been such a silent reader. I only just discovered this story a feww days ago and I LOVE IT. You give Melanie depth-in how she doesn't just focus on making Shawn happy, in how she isn't written to be JUST Shawn's love interest. She has relationships with every character, and I love how you've written it. Thank you for writing this story. I predict that Melanie adopts Maya, and Shawn got scared and ran away. I just got really invested, and a really invested and amazing writer like you pulled all of us in. So thank you, and don't give up. Please. It's one of the highlights of my day.
Audrey chapter 44 . 7/3/2017
Hey when r u going to update again I love this story so much
narelclollie chapter 43 . 7/3/2017
I find Mel's parents irresponsible. Nice chapter though. Thanks for the double update!