Reviews for Colorblind
Guest chapter 34 . 5/17/2020
Not gonna lie, the ending seemed a bit rushed...but it was only disappointing because the story was so good. Overall I really enjoyed it, good job and I for one wouldn't mind a sequel
Emocean chapter 18 . 3/6/2020
Aww how sweet!
Klavieres chapter 34 . 2/27/2019
... yeah I just binge read this.
Shiori is a very realistic, well-developed character. Your portrayal of Itachi seems very in character, but explores a side of him that we don’t get to see in canon. I would read a sequel to this in a heartbeat.
nevvy chapter 34 . 10/5/2018
That. Was. AMAZING !

this fic had me totally hooked and I could not stop thinking about it til I had it finished. Even though I have so many post story feels. I love you and hate you for that teaser of an epilogue. I really hope the plot bunnies nibble on your toes in the middle of the night so you get a sequel up. (And I mean that in the most loving way possible.) Shiori is such a great OC and her love story with Itachi has been the most reasonable one I've encountered while he's in the midst of the Akatsuki. Like really. There's one other I really like but THIS takes everyone into consideration without them mysteriously vanishing. It's also so canon compliant it hurts. But the epilogue actually had me smiling through my tears with hope. Orochimaru and Shisui? W. T. F. Hell yes. Please and thank you for everything!

(And also completing this. Congratulations!)
Love chapter 34 . 9/16/2018
I have followed this story for SO long. It's unreal. I thought it would never be finished, but I am so glad it has. It was such a great ending. A sequel would be awesome, especially given the epilogue!
Sonya06 chapter 34 . 8/29/2018
Hello!
This story is amazing! I've binge read it some time ago, and I've always wondered if you finish it, or not, and I hoped your would.
It was worth waiting for some time! This chapter just made me interested. Why Shisui? I suppose he wasn't mentioned before, and he is alive?! I'm so curious what is next!
Please make those two meet again! Both Itachi and Shiori deserve happy end...
-S.
Penelope Jadewing chapter 34 . 8/23/2018
ahhhhh bravoooo! I was so prepared for this bittersweet, sad ending but... i never thought i'd say this, but thank heavens for Orochimaru! Defying death, like always. I seriously hope you do a sequel, because I need to know what on earth Orochi and Shisui are up to...
pmann1 chapter 34 . 8/19/2018
BRING ON THE SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/19/2018
Oh a sequel when its getting so good? Count me in! Please continue the story!
LateNightOwl chapter 34 . 8/16/2018
SIGN ME THE FRICK UP FOR DAT SEQUEL... I did NOT expect that ending whatsoever, can't wait ti see what you have in mind if you decide to go for the sequel. Thank you for this fantastic story, I've loved every part of it, heck, it made me tear up once or twice. I wish you well!
Cisselah chapter 34 . 8/15/2018
God yes, give us a sequel. (Shisui! I mean what!? How? Jeez, you can't leave us hanging like this!)
pusseytoes chapter 34 . 8/14/2018
I was honestly shocked to see the notification for this pop up in my email, I don't read many fanfics and honestly haven't read yours in a while. I just completely re read it and fell in love with it all over again! I'd love a sequel, how can I not with the way you just ended that. 5 years later?! crying emoji. I'm horrible at leaving reviews I'm sorry lol but I love this story, I'm finna drunk cry
cizsu chapter 34 . 8/12/2018
Woah, so Uhm I was not expecting that. But hell yeah im totally up for a sequel
The Real Iggy chapter 34 . 8/11/2018
You made it, congratulations are in order.

I think that epilogue turned some heads. You have my attention.
PouringRain-BlazingStorm chapter 34 . 8/11/2018
Please, bear me the gift of a sequel.