Reviews for A Song of Ice, Fire and Lightning
Luke MorningStar chapter 56 . 2/4
I loved! Update soon please! 3 33333333333333333333333
ironspike68 chapter 56 . 2/3
Long time coming for that update, but it was awesome. The battle at the end is matched by the revelation.

Hoping to see another chapter soon.
dan.lew.upg chapter 56 . 1/17
Can't wait for more
kleimorvergara chapter 21 . 1/15
the problem is not that harry gets trounced. the problem is how you wrote it. it was dumb and uninspired. you tore down his character progression just to allow for the events to unfold, which you didn't need to do.
maybe you could have made a more trustworthy-looking person lure him out. someone who wasn't practically screaming "this is a trap!"
kleimorvergara chapter 18 . 1/15
I'm sorry to say it but you dropped the ball with this chapter, mr author. you've shown a sharp harry so far, wise to a certain extent. he should have noticed the trap easily.
I know you did your best to guide the plot where you wanted it to go but you forced this development too much. you turned the not-naive harry into the same kind of guy he would have been in the original books. a dumb trusting idiot.
I mean, it's not like it was too hard to lure him away from the city, just with a more believable reason.
oh, well. it's done. you're not the first nor the last author to turn their characters into retards just to force the plot to move along
apart from this one braindead plot point everything else has been quite good so far
Isharioth666 chapter 2 . 1/14
I know this chapter is really old but denying to be a lord is really unlikely for his background seeing he had a thing with daphne and prior friendship. He is technically a Lord of House Potter and depending on other things Heir to Blackband others.
Without Daphne one could argue for the abusive upbringing but with some history between them he should have at least learned a bit of his family and position
Ashes Ascending chapter 56 . 1/13
Nice chapter!
Torhelm chapter 56 . 1/8
This story went to shit after he lost Hestia. What a dumb ass move.
snakehulk chapter 21 . 12/28/2022
maybe if you were more clever than you THINK you are you wouldnt have gotten the reaction you got for the incredibly poor way you railroaded the story onto the canon storyline,

look out that window -shows empty dry desert- that is the ocean of fucks i give about whether you like the fact you were called out for railroading the story in a way that made such little sense in the terms of the story YOU wrote that it shows you as a poor writer.

if you have to railroad, do it in a more smooth manner so things dont feel FORCED!
KureijiRyuu chapter 46 . 12/28/2022
It's a good fanfic, but the way a large number of people awakened high level magic quickly and without training spoiled the story a bit for me. I understand the need to present challenges, but the way so many quickly reached Harry's level of power really bothers me.
Andromedanaea chapter 48 . 12/27/2022
in my own stories, people never tell me at what point they gave up- on me and why.

This is the chapter I couldn't bring myself to read. I had thought the Essos trip would be temporary. But it's dragging on and on! I want to know what's happening in Westeros!
LeoniLiponscovi2 chapter 56 . 12/27/2022
Arya/Sarella Sand
Bran/ Lyanna Mormont
Rickon/Shireen
Andromedanaea chapter 15 . 12/26/2022
I agree with you about nerfed Harry-in-name-only. I get really annoyed when I try to read a HP/GoT crossover only to find he doesn't actually have HP magic! In one, girl Harry met reincarnated Sirius, who had been avoiding marriage. (and thus as available) But this Sirius was squeaked out at the thought of marrying Harry, had no magic, and couldn't remember how to speak English!
Andromedanaea chapter 10 . 12/25/2022