Reviews for A Song of Ice, Fire and Lightning
GoMagikarp chapter 4 . 1/17
I... I really don't think the guards of a Lord Paramount would just let some stranger into the castle and let him wander around willy nilly. Especially with their lord's children running around. Especially, especially when the king is going to be there soon. I mean, Harry just more or less walks up to Ned's children... I can't see it being that easy.

I want to like this story, but I can't get through a minute or two of reading before I come across something that's honestly just silly or stupid.
GoMagikarp chapter 3 . 1/17
Strains my incredulity a bit that a Northern town, even a castle town, would have so many books for sale. Worse, that they'd have a book that just so happens to have a detailed account of the others, up to and including their main weakness. Especially when them being weak to dragonglass was explicitly unknown through the first few books of the series until Sam just so happen to discover it during a battle. Literally no one knew about it.

Also, again, there's no way a northern town would have a sept with the seven pointed star proudly displayed. That's like... basic knowledge of the series.

And not all the post dragon kings were crazy. Like a bunch of them, sure, but nowhere near all.

It feels like you have a tenuous grasp on the setting and it's hard to get through for someone who is in fact a fan. That or you're just lazy about it.

Last, the whole horse bit was top tier cringe, to be honest. The majestic horse that nobody can tame, and Harry does so by bowing at it. My eyes almost rolled out of their head.
GoMagikarp chapter 2 . 1/17
Hmm. Not sure why Torrhen's Square, a Northern town, has a building with the seven pointed star on it.
Draiden zane chapter 1 . 1/8
Update your story
ThyKinGrid chapter 22 . 12/15/2021
shit
aesir21 chapter 54 . 12/15/2021
well fought battle on both fronts, would have been better to avoid the battle with kraken altogether instead of fighting it.
Harry joe chapter 54 . 12/7/2021
Come and write
DebaterMax chapter 3 . 12/8/2021
ah yes the country of checks notes essos lol
DebaterMax chapter 2 . 12/8/2021
some grammar errors (i'm) but great plot.
Guest chapter 54 . 11/27/2021
Great job. Thanks for updating.
Inritus chapter 39 . 11/28/2021
While this is a fantastic chapter and the fights are enjoyable to read and the conversation with the sellsword was entertaining, however I'm very confused about Harry's behavior at Daenery?

He didn't even try to explain to her why he needed to put the red priest down and instead wasted valuable energy to what? Show he shouldn't be trusted? That he won't respect you because he came from a "civilized" world (This personally makes me laugh that he even thinks this world is all that civilized lmao)? That he's above their laws because he has power?

Not only that but he attacked her Dragons in what could easily be considered vicious and cruel, not to mention it could be seen as him trying to make sure he's the only Dragonlord to take the iron throne despite his claim of having no interest in it lol.

In all honesty while the fight scenes was great to read and some of the dialog was good, not to mention the part with Hestia was touching. However at the end of it all his attitude was no different then the pure blood snakes he didn't like lmao. Not to mention there's not many ways he could get with Daenery as his attitude and first impression really sucked lol.

Oh well still a good chapter!
Inritus chapter 34 . 11/28/2021
So Norvos religious centers needs to be wiped out if the people are too far gone and maybe Qohor as well.

Now Harry sparing the bandit just because he is young is rather foolish, especially since the kid will probably just kill someone else while robbing them. Mercy is something bandits really shouldn't be given unless they're truly sorry and even then it would probably still be a good idea to execute them. Not only would Harry be saving and giving their victims vengeance but he would be doing the bandits a favor by ending thier sorry existence. It's like Nazis and KKK members we should have just killed them all regardless of how "good" they pretend to be. Sure my idea could be said it isn't any better then the groups I advocate to kill but the main difference is that I'm advocating the removal of groups that would kill people just for a different skin color, religion, etc. Wait I've gone off in a tangent again.

It was funny to see how he sprung their trap lol, then destroyed them. I'm curious why he doesn't seem to practice silence and wandless casting? Isn't the destruction of his wand a real issue? Or did he put a unbreakable charm on the thing?
Inritus chapter 33 . 11/28/2021
I'm curious on how far Balthazar's new scale armor is going to advance? Will it cover his whole being? Will Balthazar permanently fuse with Harry and give him a better form then a squishy human?

What about Erebus? Is a sword his only form or can he become other things? Thinking of a wraith like robes flowing around Harry giving him attacks of cold and darkness as Balthazar gives him a nigh indestructible body is a interesting thought.

I don't really remember the previous story all that well but since Erebus is a devil arm does that mean Harry might be able to fuse with him like Dante with his?

Granted these answers are probably already done as this is a older chapter by a few years from the look of it lol. I'll just have to read to find out.
Inritus chapter 16 . 11/27/2021
Ok I really like this chapter, thank you for killing a monster like Gregor Clegane.
Inritus chapter 14 . 11/27/2021
The only real complaint I have about this chapter is the whole "Maester's remedies" part as actually chemists and doctors proved some old remedies were actually quite effective, not all of them mind you but enough to matter as without the old remedies we wouldn't have survived to this day and GOT would have similar remedies that would work especially since maester's seem to love collecting knowledge so they would realistically know what has what effect.
3,555 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »