Reviews for A Song of Ice, Fire and Lightning
Tiger chapter 41 . 11/2
Loving it! Keep up the good work!
So when are Harry and Danny getting together?
Natural disaster90 chapter 41 . 10/22
When will this update?
sarah.clarence.1 chapter 41 . 10/19
that was super cute. go hestia for making friends
nekoboy13 chapter 41 . 10/17
love the story. The snake with human teeth not so much, seems kinda dumb but I'll just ignore it.
yeah i think i'm going to skip some stuff in the next chapter ... i always disliked the dothraki culture, they are to the rest of the GoT world what the GoT world is to the modern world ... basically worse in every way
this is somewhat boring ... but that might be because i have read and seen so many "training arcs" before
if he trounces everyone anyway what is the difference between stronger and weaker ? my point beeing here the story would not change even if he was still as strong as before so why go out of your way to change it ?
kmacarthur2104 chapter 41 . 10/14
This book is amazing and are you doing anymore chapters for this
bitten2 chapter 41 . 10/14
Awesome chapter! Please update soon!
Smokeing chapter 41 . 10/12
Very good story enjoyed it hope for more
Redfox chapter 41 . 10/9
Love this is my favorite fanfic
LeoMadara chapter 41 . 10/3
definitely a good chapter. just caught up and the story is still a great one
TheFlowerOfTheCourt chapter 25 . 10/2
Oddly enough, for as obese as we Americans supposedly are, Americans have only a 7% higher obesity rate than Canada. Y’all might wanna start worrying less about what we doing and more about what’s happening on your side of the border.
Nerdy Geekdom chapter 41 . 10/2
Really fun story and the first crossover that I have really gotten into. Can't wait to get through more of it. Thanks for sharing your stories with us.
2,834 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »