Reviews for A Song of Ice, Fire and Lightning
Very good chapter, I can't wait for the next one
AvidReader2425 chapter 57 . 3/21
Thanks for another excellent chapter, he has one hell of a fight ahead of him, but I’m excited for him to finally get back to Hestia, and hopefully be able to help her.
AvidReader2425 chapter 56 . 3/21
I suppose some Valerian’s are still alive? Thanks for another enjoyable chapter.
AvidReader2425 chapter 55 . 3/21
Another fun chapter, thanks .
AvidReader2425 chapter 54 . 3/21
Another great chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 53 . 3/21
Really interesting fog, and considering some of the history, we know about old Valeria, their destruction, most probably wasn’t on earned, outside of those they enslaved.
AvidReader2425 chapter 52 . 3/21
Thanks for another, entertaining chapter, and definitely an interesting twist
AvidReader2425 chapter 51 . 3/21
Thanks for another enjoyable chapter and an enjoyable interlude
AvidReader2425 chapter 50 . 3/21
Thanks for another enjoyable chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 49 . 3/21
Thanks for another, entertaining chapter.
AvidReader2425 chapter 48 . 3/21
Thanks for another enjoyable chapter. A bit of a jump in logic from Daenerys. When I imagine the concept is completely foreign to the world at large, but not too bad I suppose.
AvidReader2425 chapter 47 . 3/21
Thanks for the chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 46 . 3/21
Honestly, I’ve kind of lost faith in his battle against the others if some random crazy pirate can hand him his ass, even if he was able to take on a massive lava fire giant.
AvidReader2425 chapter 45 . 3/21
I’m sorry, I enjoyed the story up until this point, but this was so forced and over-the-top it really took away from the story completely. The killing curse, Fiendfyre, and overpowered cutting curse, or an overpowered piercing curse, flying up in the air, and bombarding him with various explosive curses would’ve also been possible. This was just drama for the sake of drama, without any real thought into resolving the situation, all to make Henry suffer for the sake of him suffering. I’m sorry, I don’t want to be overly critical, like I said, I have enjoyed the story a lot to this point, but this just wasn’t a strong point of the story at all.
AvidReader2425 chapter 44 . 3/21
Hahahahaha, just, no. I understand that everyone else is getting magic now, but Harry has lived and breathed his magic for years at this point. You’re telling me that these people who suddenly got their power up magic are able to compete with hairy who has been honing his magic for a long time?
3,892 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »