Reviews for A Raucous Affair
I died.
HeatherQuynn chapter 1 . 9/17
Hysterically funny! I love that this came from a real life scenario!
I was BOTWP chapter 1 . 9/14
*gigglesnigger*
InconstantWriter chapter 1 . 7/29
I giggled and snorted and squeaked my way through this XD So hilarious!
mrsnewmans12 chapter 1 . 6/25
THAT WAS GREAT! I laughed the WHOLE time. Thank you!
safewordisdevilsnare chapter 1 . 6/25
Oh hun, this is so damn funny! I have no words!
QueenVulca chapter 1 . 6/25
I couldn't stop grinning the whole time. And to think, this happened in real. Rofl.
GeekMom13 chapter 1 . 6/25
Oh. Oh I am so glad this got shared in my group. I am beyond words at the comedic masterpiece that was this story
Divergent Rebel 4664 chapter 1 . 5/29
that was one of the most hilarious thing i have read. I was sitting in my school and reading this and i started laughing and people started staring me. It was awkward! I love this story
nanny922 chapter 1 . 3/22
This is one of best things I have ever read. Had me in tears from laughing so hard. A true gem!
Dracohasmycat chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Reading this story while around other people was a mistake! I had to pull my sweater up over my mouth to hide that I was laughing hysterically. I mean, they still could tell I was laughing but, at least it hid the ridiculous grin. This was magical.
agatte chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
I'm so glad I found this one shot. Now my evening is glorious! I have a big big smile on my face. It was so hilarious! I could feel the tension and actually see stiffy Narcissa who tried to pretend that nothing was happening. And those comments from Blaise and Lucius. I LOVE IT!
belladonablush chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
LMAO...Too funny! Your poor mother-in-law!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Lol.
habababa chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
I'm literally crying 3 it was so funny!