Reviews for Fugue
Laurie chapter 7 . 10/29/2017
I just found the final chapter! Great job. Your stories are always a joy to read.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
Oh, my goodness. This has been the best character likeness in any NCIS fan fiction I've ever read. Ellie, Vance, Gibbs, and especially McGee. There were like, one or two things that I was a bit iffy on, but besides those few things, this was great. Quite possibly my favorite NCIS fanfic. Great job!
AbbyKaDabby chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Have not been on this site for quite some time. Boredom and Football called me to it today. I am so Thankful for that because I found your story. You have always been one of my Favorite Authors on this site. Insert Happy Dance here. I hope you are going to do more writing, best stories, told so well, always feel like watching an episode!

~Thank you for sharing your mad writing skills once again~

AKD
carol.sider chapter 7 . 11/22/2016
I cried so hard at some point... This is one of the best NCIS fanfictions I've ever read!
DS2010 chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
Yes Tony's brain did shut off... LOL
Frakking Toasters chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
Really enjoyed this. Thanks. Xo
alix33 chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
"her worry was indicated through", not "indicate through".
McMunchkin isn't bad, as McNicknames go, considering how atrocious some of the McNicknames got.
Wasn't it Gibbs and Tim who grinned, since DiNozzo was doing the yelling about still having his looks?
Crawcolady chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
Love it! Thank you so very much!
Crawcolady chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
So happy to see this update this morning! Glad that things seem better for you!
alix33 chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
"tore it from its plastic package", not "it's plastic package".
DiNozzo, don't you dare die, Gibbs didn't give you freaking permission!
cem1984 chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
Please update, having been waiting desperately since July.
Hells Bells chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
All (well me) hail deluded 't put it better !Thanks for the new chapter PLEASE.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
LOVED IT! Waiting with excitement for the next installment! Keep up the great work!
Deluded Visions chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
Cruel to end it there but am glad you have written more. Happy to see you're writing again, I've missed some good Tony whump and I fear they will be drying up soon. Good ones have been fairly sparse for a while now even before he left our screens. I personally find that the show has been treading water for the past few seasons but surely that just means more fanfiction from the crazy minds of fans... Except no. There's less decent Tony centric ones and the production as a whole has slowed as we've slipped in fandom rankings on the home page with quite a few shows have overtaken NCIS. Bring on the angst!
athea781 chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
Hurry Gibbs... find our boys!