Reviews for The Heroes
chickie-killer-doll626 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
hey totally love this story i cant find any good beetleborg story's any where im happy i found this one :) i cant wait to read more :)
FizzyLemonade chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
I am really sorry, and please don't take this as a flame. I just want to help.

I don't like it. The dialoge is impossible to break, You have a Mary Sue, You don't put direct speech on a new line...

I am really sorry. I'm sure loads of people would like it, just not me. YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO WRITE STORIES, AND PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU ARE FEELING DOWN 'COS OF ME.

Ps, Tell me to drop dead and I will flame so bad you'll be in the hospital for 10 years.
Shinzochi chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
This is a very original story and i really like it, i am really eager to read the next chapter.
FluffleNeCharka chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Block text, Mary Sue, bad grammar, lack of grasp on the English language, no knowledge of canon or fanon, and some of the worst dialogue I've ever seen.

I say this a lot to the meth-using writers/Suethors of fanfiction dot net. But I want you to know, I (and MANY other people) mean it when I make the statement 'you deserve to be here' (minus the spaces, in case you couldn't figure it out due to the fact your IQ is single-digit): comm unit journa m/mary sues/1 7425 ml#c utid1
Vixey-Dimera chapter 6 . 10/21/2004
hey Jenashu, you are such a waste waste waste of skin skin skin and if you dont like the beetleborgs, why they hell are you looking at the thier stories? You can bite bite bite my ass.
JC chapter 5 . 6/25/2003
Hey Mariel, Don't diss Fangula. I'd "do the deed" with him if i got the chance!
J. Phoenix chapter 5 . 6/21/2003
FINALLY! (Both for the update and Flabber and Vixey doing "the nasty")
Mariel1 chapter 5 . 6/7/2003
Whoo-hoo! You updated, and they FINALLY got to do what they wanted to do! I must say, I can't really imagine Flabber doing "the deed", but then again, I guess most people can't imagine Count Fangula doing it, either.

I don't know when I'll be able to update my story, though. I've actually written a real book, and I've been trying to get my transcript typed up so that I can publish it. I didn't forget, though. I just can't work on more than one thing at a time. Please be patient. And PLEASE update soon! _
J. Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
PLEASE UPDATE! Please! None of the good stories are being updated! WHY?
Mariel1 chapter 4 . 4/24/2003
Whoops, heehee...I haven't had much free time during the past week or so, so um, heehee, sorry...-_-

Cool chapter! I'm looking forward to the next one...and darnit, they were so CLOSE!
Mariel1 chapter 3 . 3/14/2003
Please, PLEASE update soon!

Are Flabber and Vixey about to get *naughty*? ;-)
Mariel1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Please , please, please? With cobwebs and a pickle on top?
Atreyu Nukus chapter 2 . 1/23/2003
I loved your story! Can't wait till ya finish!
Mariel1 chapter 2 . 1/23/2003
Hey, it's Mariel. Sorry it's taken so long to review your story, but my father's peeved with me...

Great start! I look forward to reading the rest of it. My only suggestion would be to use more paragraphs, simply to avoid eye fatigue, but I'm not complaining! Looks like I have a worthy rival...*rubs hands* MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA! _