Reviews for The Necklace and the Bottle
CrafterLegend12 chapter 1 . 11/1
That's a freaking good story! I love it! You are one amazing writer. I love how you made the parts with Summer and Qrow so emotional and dramatic. I actually wanted to start crying. Well done!
Valker the Generic NPC chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
That was amazing! I'd vote this a million times to be part of the cannon if we ever have a chance to!
ZealousSiren chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Qrow... we all make mistakes man
casey10rok chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
MY FEELINGS. ;u; This is so beautiful! I absolutely loved it!
Tajador545 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Something I came across after reading your story which I love & fully support Qrow/Summer shipping while others hope on the theory that Qrow is Ruby's actual biological father with Summer choosing to support Taiyang with another daughter to help fill his void with Yang. Steven Universe came out with a song sung by Pearl titled "It's over, isn't it?" Based on Pearl's remaining jealousy of Greg for being the one Rose loved instead of her; even after Rose's passing & the two of them cooperating with each other to help raise Steven, she still can't get over it. Your story reminded me of this. Go listen to the song lyrics yourself & see if you agree with me.
GentleRage chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
That was a nice take on Qrow and Winter's pairing. Great job
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
I really like this!
I've seen many variations of Qrow and Summer's story and this is definitely one of my favorites. :)
I also like the idea of Qrow telling Winter all of this. (I'm quite fond of the Snowbird ship)
Your take on Qrow and Tai's bad blood was also really good too!
This was amazing.
Dotaku06 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Wow this one actually hit me right in the feels. This was a very good read.
WilliamRaineyHarlaw chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Well, it looks like I picked the wrong month to put off joining Reddit :/ I really like this theory as to what happened within Team STRQ...not to mention, I'm pretty much sold on anything involving Qrow and Winter trying not to care about each other and failing.
patleon909 chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
This... made me tear up, mostly during after Qrow and Summer's final talk. Well done. Small, nitpicky mistake by the way, there's a "bare" in the text that should be "bear", try and find it and fix it if you feel so inclined, haha.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
This is beautiful. I always feel sad about Qrow and Summer.
FireDusk chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
How dare you make me cry to such an amazing story! I love every detail!
Cooldude0017 chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
That was absolutely brilliant!
ExKage chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
A somewhat different approach and take on Qrow telling the story; I loved it. I especially loved how you used Qrow's words in Volume 3 to Ironwood and gave them to Summer.