Reviews for Ses Yeux
STEEL GHOST 3 chapter 8 . 10/7/2017
The best chapter so far. Quickly becoming one of my favorite WidowxTracer Fic, keep up the great work. I patiently await the next chapter. Oh and good luck on the Baby.
STEEL GHOST 3 chapter 6 . 10/2/2017
Another great chapter.
STEEL GHOST 3 chapter 5 . 10/2/2017
Another well done chapter.
STEEL GHOST 3 chapter 3 . 9/30/2017
Loving the story so far. I can imagine every thing in my head, well done.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2017
This story is absolutely perfect. I beg you to never stop. You are an incredible writer. I know you have a lot going on in your life and that it's difficult for you to find time to write but yet you still manage to put gold on paper. This story has made me giddy with joy, put me on the edge of my seat, shed a tear and laugh my ass off. A story has never done that to me before. I remember finishing the seventh chapter last year sad that there wasn't any more but I was happy that another chapter was coming soon but I checked and checked for a year to only see that number 7 so when I finally checked and saw that number 8 I was overwhelmed. I can confidently say the wait was worth it. Please never stop, you hooked me from the beginning. You truly have talent. I can't wait to see where these two end up.
Silent Analyst chapter 8 . 6/15/2017
Cute.
Silent Analyst chapter 7 . 6/15/2017
Wow. Didn't think of a Talon Tracer. Would be scary.
Silent Analyst chapter 6 . 6/15/2017
Thirsty for combat already. Mental conditioning is difficult to fight off.
Silent Analyst chapter 5 . 6/15/2017
Interesting to reverse the process.
Silent Analyst chapter 4 . 6/15/2017
Nice conflict.
Silent Analyst chapter 3 . 6/15/2017
Good chapter. Enjoying it as always.
Silent Analyst chapter 2 . 6/15/2017
Slightly Yandere Widow. Interesting. Great chapter! Love the internal battle.
Silent Analyst chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
This was really well done. My first OW fanfiction, and your writing kept my eyes glued to the screen!
Miss. Styx chapter 8 . 6/5/2017
I love Lena too... wait what? I love your writing and you should definitely continue. I'll read anything to produce. and good luck with the baby.
ResurrectionHQ chapter 8 . 6/4/2017
I almost cried reading this. Please, next chapter I can't wait!