Reviews for Stalking Me, Stalking You
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 28 . 9/13/2021
the story is so hilarious and crazy and i love it but the bloody tampon was disgusting.
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 25 . 9/13/2021
now it a problem that he did the samething she did he just took it a couple steps farther.
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 16 . 9/13/2021
these two people are so weird fun but weird
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 6 . 9/12/2021
oh my goodness Ana sounds like a crazy ass stalker
pleasingjennyhotmail.com chapter 14 . 6/19/2021
So funny !
pleasingjennyhotmail.com chapter 13 . 6/19/2021
They are both very clinging in there own right ,but Christian s more since he has photos of her and Ana has caught his heart !
pleasingjennyhotmail.com chapter 9 . 6/18/2021
I LOVE THIS IDEA OF THEM BOTH STOCKERS !
pleasingjennyhotmail.com chapter 5 . 6/18/2021
I think you should keep it rolling on the tracks !
pleasingjennyhotmail.com chapter 3 . 6/18/2021
It is so not me but I am giggling ! I love this Christina who doesn't think he can steam role Ana ...
pleasingjennyhotmail.com chapter 2 . 6/18/2021
The stoker gets stoked . I love it big time !
Ethereal2020 chapter 14 . 4/6/2021
Oh my gosh I keep on laughing while reading this chapter, crazy Ana versus crazy Christian, first to get caught stalking, looses! LoL!
Ethereal2020 chapter 12 . 4/6/2021
Lol, that James Bond mantra really had me laughing like crazy, this is really fun.
Ethereal2020 chapter 6 . 4/5/2021
Gosh! I love how crazy Ana is here, she’s so funny and very amusing sometimes lol. I really enjoyed reading this, I can’t remember how many times I laughed out loud of her craziness.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2021
I’ll never understand why people say that this is the worst story they have ever read. Like the point of the story isn’t to be taken seriously. I personally thought it was a pretty great story about a creepy obsession. Thank you for taking the time to write something so interesting. Don’t listen to keyboard warriors. Honestly you’re a great writer and thanks for making me laugh with this one!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/25/2020
This is by far one of the most hidiously story's I have ever read and drawn out and bring. Please do not quit your day job. Do these people have asberger or total mental illness.
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »