Reviews for Grin And Bare It
pfft chapter 8 . 8/29
Interesting, I like you actually managed to come up with an explanation for why Joker feels so comfortable murdering everyone who isn't Batsy.
Viki chapter 8 . 8/3
U deserve so much more views
Just wow! Wow! My lord! The feels! THE FEELS! MY HEART IS ALL A DITHER TITHER? IT'S JUST TOO GOOD A STORY!
Procrasty chapter 8 . 7/23
Chilling.
Quillbreaker chapter 8 . 7/22
Honestly this fic is terribly underrated and it deserves a looooooooot of recognition and being said, thank you soooo much for updating. You're doing an amazing job. I hope you don't abandon it.
Ecarlates chapter 7 . 3/22
A kiss ! We finally manage to get something out of their 'friendship' !
I loved the part with the hoodie ! And the discover of batman photographie ! I love how your Joker his passionate with Batman ! How he can burst out of rage at the simple thought of having lost him ! He is really sweet if we get his madness aside... I was so taken aback by the teddy beard ! You made a really good job ! I can't wait for Batman to reveal himself or for the Joker to guess the truth, even so it may be better to watch the madman from a close point of vue, I still want him to realize that his playmate have always been by his side from the beginning !
Oh, and I forget to tell you how sweet the Joker was when Bruce save him at the school ! Well, even if he dig a blade in Bruce leg... It's Joker madness anyway !
Think you for you good job ! I really enjoyed reading your story !
Procrasty chapter 7 . 2/11
This deserves a really slow clap. I am so impressed, just, gosh. I can't express how good this is.
SweetAndBitterCherry chapter 7 . 2/9
Was so excited for this update, you're really talented, can't wait to read more!
Quillbreaker chapter 7 . 2/9
This is the best Joker/Batman fic that I have ever read. It's just amazing! Keep going and update soon. You're the best.
Wow! Perfect!
pfft chapter 6 . 11/19/2017
This is wonderfully twisted, but I fail to see how this counts as romance. Although, I guess maybe in the Joker's twisted mind it is.
coconutmango chapter 6 . 9/15/2017
Love the story Cover!
Spotty60 chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
I really luv the story so far and can't wait to see what will happen next. Plz update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
Jeepers! So intense! Like my heart is pounding like a battering ram! PLus LOVE the moment between Batman and Harley! I can't help but feel like Joker should have overheard that conversation and imagine what would have gone through his crazy skull if he had! JUST WOW! WOW THIS STORY IS THE BEST!
Anon chapter 6 . 8/3/2017
I'm on the edge of my seat, your story is riveting, can't wait for the next chapter!