Reviews for Grin And Bare It
Ecarlates chapter 7 . 3/22
A kiss ! We finally manage to get something out of their 'friendship' !
I loved the part with the hoodie ! And the discover of batman photographie ! I love how your Joker his passionate with Batman ! How he can burst out of rage at the simple thought of having lost him ! He is really sweet if we get his madness aside... I was so taken aback by the teddy beard ! You made a really good job ! I can't wait for Batman to reveal himself or for the Joker to guess the truth, even so it may be better to watch the madman from a close point of vue, I still want him to realize that his playmate have always been by his side from the beginning !
Oh, and I forget to tell you how sweet the Joker was when Bruce save him at the school ! Well, even if he dig a blade in Bruce leg... It's Joker madness anyway !
Think you for you good job ! I really enjoyed reading your story !
Procrasty chapter 7 . 2/11
This deserves a really slow clap. I am so impressed, just, gosh. I can't express how good this is.
SweetAndBitterCherry chapter 7 . 2/9
Was so excited for this update, you're really talented, can't wait to read more!
Quillbreaker chapter 7 . 2/9
This is the best Joker/Batman fic that I have ever read. It's just amazing! Keep going and update soon. You're the best.
Wow! Perfect!
pfft chapter 6 . 11/19/2017
This is wonderfully twisted, but I fail to see how this counts as romance. Although, I guess maybe in the Joker's twisted mind it is.
coconutmango chapter 6 . 9/15/2017
Love the story Cover!
Spotty60 chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
I really luv the story so far and can't wait to see what will happen next. Plz update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
Jeepers! So intense! Like my heart is pounding like a battering ram! PLus LOVE the moment between Batman and Harley! I can't help but feel like Joker should have overheard that conversation and imagine what would have gone through his crazy skull if he had! JUST WOW! WOW THIS STORY IS THE BEST!
Anon chapter 6 . 8/3/2017
I'm on the edge of my seat, your story is riveting, can't wait for the next chapter!
Priest of Pain chapter 5 . 3/21/2017
This was an exiting read, thank you for posting this! The summary immediately captured my interest, but the execution exceeded all expectation thanks to the pacing, meaningful interactions also with interesting side-characters (I am now extremely eager to learn more about Jonny Frost!) and the detailed yet not overdone descriptions of movements, moods and environments. It is easy to picture each scene!

In comparison with "What matters?" (I liked it as well, don't understand this wrong) it becomes evident how much you've improved. It may be personal taste, but I truly appreciate how this story focuses far more on character development / deception than on delivering one devastating blow after another.
Leyko chapter 5 . 3/17/2017
Hi! I love this story, you're a great writer! I'm really intrigued, I love Bruce, and Joker, and I can't wait to read more. And I love how long your chapters are! Thank you so much for sharing, I'm really looking forward to next chapter.
Hasmal chapter 5 . 3/16/2017
I simply must say this to you, dear author - you are a beautiful, beautiful person.
xStormyNightsx chapter 5 . 3/14/2017
Youre a writing god :o
I like long reviews myself, so Ill be detailed:
Joker x Batman isnt my thing, but this is so realistic, so believable, and so I cant stop reading. Your writing style is very interesting, the way you form sentences isnt what Im used too. Every sentence is so detailed and elaborate, not as simple as Im used too.
The dark atmosphere of the story is something I hadnt realized I wanted. I enjoy fluff as much as the next guy, but I do occasionally prefer more mature things. This, though, is on a completely different level. The content itself is so surreal, so... twisted? In a good way of course. The masochistic, sexual scene with the joker was pretty damn messed up in the best way.
Im not surprised that he likes the Bat (As he said; tall, dark, handsome. Who wouldnt want that?) But the way you mesh his insanity, obsession, and emotions makes his picture of love a horrifyingly glorious thing to witness.
I cant wait to read more, this is so intense, so awesome!
Now, Im sorry, but I do have one critique. You dont have to change anything if you dont want too, but I found the size of your paragraphs to be distracting. The paragraphs were a little too long, too crowded. I often got lost with the flow of things. Perhaps if you divided them into separate paragraphs? Still, thats just something that bugged me, everything else was fantastic!
I truly hope Batman sanity and morals survives this game :o I cant bare the thought of him killing anyone, he just wouldnt be the symbol he was anymore. I honestly dont care how dark the content gets, as long as theres a happy ending, Ill be relieved.
Looking forward to more~
BloodyGod chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
Its really amazing! Cant wait for the next chapter. Just imagining what would joker do when he finds that batty is just right there... Hehehe..