Reviews for My way to be a hero
PerseusFreedomJackson chapter 6 . 2/17
Karsuki, izuku is not a side character. FOR F**K SAKE, HES THE MAIN CHARACTER
PerseusFreedomJackson chapter 1 . 2/17
Very well done! I just started reading this and I can see many good things and I get a good vibe from this!
BusterBlue12 chapter 16 . 2/16
I believe you should rewrite this story, this was the first and (probably) only quirkless Deku story I've read on this site and it would be a shame to see it go like most good stories nowadays.
Please continue or rewrite this story. It the best damn quirkless izuku x tsuyu fanfic I've ever read so please do what ever you have to do and keep this going. Also do you do Pokemon fanfic because I got a request, oshawott/dewott (Ash's pokemon) and emolga (Iris's Pokemon) because if you look up oshawott and emolga fanfics there a barely any. So if you write Pokemon fanfic can you at lest make on oshawott and emolga fix, I don't care if it's a one-shot just long and good.
Hononoryu chapter 8 . 2/3
You should’ve given shouto a Empoleon seeing as he uses ice most of the time but I do like litten so I’m ok with either one. Otherwise though I like this story a lot so keep it up and I know what you’re going through with your dad so take all the time you need for updates.
BreadNotDead chapter 16 . 1/30
Haven't read the BNHA manga as of recent, so sadly to say I'm not all that updated with the recent chapters (stopped about when they were raiding... That place where they had to rescue the little girl... Thing? XD), so I'm not that all sure if any recent happenings didn't line up with your ideas, but eh, while it's sad that you didn't have a feel for this story anymore, it was a fun read anyway! If you do decide to rewrite this story, I'll also gladly read it!

Anyway! What a shame since I just commented on the previous chapter completely unawares, but a little extra review won't hurt, I guess, lol? Thanks for writing this story anyway! Wish you well in your writing!
BreadNotDead chapter 15 . 1/30
Whoa-ho, I just realized recently that I haven't managed to drop in a review in here for... What, a year? XD Apologies for that, as school requirements and the very game that was used in the omake kept me very distracted for the rest of 2017, uhahaha, time flies fast. Thankfully, the recent update reminded me I hadn't visited FanFiction in a long time, so let's get on with dis.

It's been a while since I read something BNHA as of recent, but hey, time to refresh my memory once again! Shigaraki and Tensei make these pretty hilarious gaming nerd buddies, if only they wouldn't have to end up trying to kill each other eventually at some point being Hero and Villain... Maybe? Then again, you're the one who calls the shots, so those two may or may not have to end up fighting-not-through-gaming kind of way, ahahaha.

Also, cool, the team-ups ended up different in here! Might as well end up calling them the OTP team-up then, lololol. Just kidding! Anyway, figures with the new additional crazy cast the event would end up being being crazier than it was in the original. Also, thank you for giving Tensei more screentime and action than the actual canon ever did, ahaha.

Also this just might be my most favorite omake ever! P5 ftw! Also, Todoroki as Igor? Is it because they both have white-ish hair, lol? Makes for an amusing image either way. And was that a hiimdaisy reference?! Perfection!
NaruHarem4ever chapter 16 . 1/22
Personally I didn't think it was all that bad I have seen far worse fics than yours. At the end of the Day though Remember you're writing this for yourself the fact that we all enjoy is just a nice bonus. Just remember an author is their own worst critic.
blazenight01 chapter 16 . 1/21
I really enjoy this story but if you feel that a rewrite would be better because of the current events in the manga then I can't wait to see what you'll write.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 16 . 1/19
I’m sad to see it go but I’m hopeful for a remake.

If you do remake it will you reuse OC?
dscnation chapter 16 . 1/18
Hey yea I'd love for this story to keep going. I honestly thought you did an amazing job of this story and I never got tired of it. So please do continue or rewrite this story I'd love to read more of it!
Furyofnight02 chapter 1 . 1/17
Do whatever you want man just please keep the original pairing of Izuku and Tsuyu because there aren’t enough of those and this one is one of the better ones with the pairings
NoahRed chapter 16 . 1/15
dude your bullshit its my bullshit, go wild, have fun, rewrite this diamond in the rough, but most importantly have fun while doing it, not to please everyone we know you can
NotsoAwesme chapter 16 . 1/15
This fic has had the potential to be one of the greater fics that I've read, but after the introduction of the yakuza in the manga I always felt like the fic would take one of two options. One: stay the course and say Overhaul and his crew don't change anything or Two: backtrack and make up for the changes either with a rewrite or with a different fic entirely. It's obvious which choice you made and I don't blame you. I would love to check out what you come up with if you decide to rewrite and will be eager to see what samurai Izuku can do. I know that it's possible for him to be one of the strongest characters in the series with or without a quirk. Stain is proof of it! He simply relied on his own strength and skill along with his quirk. So if Stain was as strong as he was without any type of enhancement quirk then I know that this fic can work. I look forward to a rewrite if you plan on doing one and if you decide to end it here then I understand. (Though as a personal request can you keep this story around instead of erasing it? I love rereading it)
ILove Puncakes chapter 16 . 1/15
Don’t really care rewrite if you have, I really like this fic don’t giv my writer I’ll wait. Do what you want not what to can give.