Reviews for My way to be a hero
Zanzar chapter 17 . 7/12
Well I look forward to your rewrite of this story and I think you did great I hope to see more stories soon and if you want any help feel free to post me.
Jumpy85Plays chapter 10 . 6/30
Wait... Toru? is it the same Tooru from 1-A just not invisible? Found to many misspelled Tooru here so im confused
Jumpy85Plays chapter 9 . 6/30
Inko M has stopped working please reboot
Jumpy85Plays chapter 9 . 6/30
Iida ships it :D
Jumpy85Plays chapter 6 . 6/30
Yup dont give a single fuck... Great advice Aizawa
ayyylmaoooooo chapter 3 . 6/4
YAAAAAAAS, I couldn't agree more about Uraraka and Tsuyu, I just absolutely adore Tsuyu. She has actual personality and one i love too, her character style makes her cute and lovable without even trying.
SnapDragon21 chapter 2 . 6/3
Yah, Oke.

~Snappy~
Coffiend chapter 7 . 5/22
Solid chapter advancing the plot and im interested to see the aftermath.
Coffiend chapter 6 . 5/21
One hell of a cliffhanger and transition, overall solid chapter.
Coffiend chapter 5 . 5/21
Definitely liking the oc screen time, also its enjoyable to see you expanding upon the characters growth outside of the norms.
Coffiend chapter 4 . 5/21
Balanced chapter with little to no glaring errors to interupt the flow. If i were to reccomend anything it would be to not just follow the cookie cutter cannon plot so much and make it more of an alternative universe, but thats just me expressing an opinion.
Coffiend chapter 3 . 5/21
enjoying the greyed nature of the fic im getting the vibe of so far, nice character building as well, im interested to see how complex you make these OC's.
Coffiend chapter 2 . 5/21
Believable with a dash of midoriya absurdity, overall enjoyable chapter with foreshadowing that makes you want to read more. Keep on improving, would you kindly.
Coffiend chapter 1 . 5/21
Negligible errors caused by auto correct, and blocky flow of sentences. Neverthe less i like the potential this story has.
Foxsky Harem Emperor 2015 chapter 4 . 5/3
I would like to see a Naruto and My Hero Academia crossover real so in the future one of these days.