Reviews for Full Circle
bkerrmom1 chapter 27 . 5/16
I am so hoping that you come back to this work!
artofkickz01 chapter 27 . 5/15
Pls update it was getting really good
Love it chapter 27 . 5/7
Wow, this is a truly amazing fact. You are a wonderful storyteller, and it is so original. I have not read anything like it before. I truly hope you come back and finish this someday. Great job, I am so curious what happens next!
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 27 . 5/7
Enjoying the story thanks
Thomina chapter 27 . 4/17
Hi there :)
I can't remember if I've commented on this fic before, but I just need you to know how much I love this.

This is the fifth (maybe sixth?) time I've come back to reread this. And every single time still hits the same, still has that first time's spark. That feeling of being so immersed in something, so fascinated and charmed by a story that you forget about the passage of time and everything you planned to do that day.

I don't know what it is exactly about this story, but It's simply so lovely and well written. Everytime I read it, I can just feel my brain producing serotonin.

Even if you don't ever update or finish this fic, I will always, always come back and read it again, until the day I die.

That might've gotten a little dramatic by the end, but I just had to say it.

Even though I've grown out of the Harry Potter fandom, I will never get tired of reading this. It's one of my favorite fics of all time. It just means so much to me, I can't express it with words alone.

Thank you for writing this. I'm really grateful.
I wish you a long, fulfilling happy life; full of love. 3
Have a nice day :)
kunizuha chapter 15 . 3/31
HELP CHO
SunshineTakara chapter 27 . 3/26
Thanks for the chapter! I really enjoyed it. Hope you'll consider updating soon tq!
Mamy 83 chapter 27 . 3/9
Pourquoi les meilleures histoires ne sont jamais terminées, c'est assez frustrant de se dire qu'on ne connaîtra probablement jamais la fin. Dommage
DemonWolf25 chapter 27 . 3/7
are u still working on this?
darkelf217043 chapter 27 . 2/14
We need more. Please
mallarieTwinkies chapter 20 . 1/29
amazing, I really love the plot of this story your an amazing writer
Mrs.HermioneEdwardCullen chapter 27 . 1/20
Awaiting the update
wtf, why a cliffhanger noooooo
vampire moonlight chapter 27 . 1/8
update please
ShayLyss chapter 27 . 1/8
this fiction is sooooo goooood
I came back to reread it and it feel as good as the first time ! love the way it was so crackish at first, became serious but still funny even if Im kinda anxious for Viktor and Tom-

love the way you wirte the characters too, youre very talented
Love