Reviews for Full Circle
ReaderNotWriter2 chapter 27 . 1m
ARE YOU DEAD? THATS ALL I NEED TO KNOW? ARE YOU DEAD AND ARE YOU EVER GOING TO UPDATE? PLEASE.
december-noon chapter 27 . 5/15
I NEED AN UPDATE. PLEASE ITS BEEN YEARS I AM DYING
Random111 chapter 27 . 5/10
As this is dead I will create my own ending.

Voldemort wins as Tom and Harry were to stupid to keep the bit of soul they had 20 some chapters ago and either torture it into giving information or forcing it to possess something to get information that way.

Knowing things are going iffy they do absolutely nothing to try to head it off, mainly because when they die it doesn't matter. Because of that I feel the author planned to have them die and wake up all depressed in another life.

Think I am wrong? Well Mr. In Jail, Dead or Homeless author can get resurrected and explain it then.
Vlad chapter 27 . 5/6
Oooh joder, joder noooo.

¿Al final siempre perderán a alguien?, ¿Viktor tomara el lugar de Cedric en el cementerio?...

Una batalla de Riddles más Harry.
Shaeth chapter 27 . 5/5
sigh, I hope you update eventually... this has always been one of my favorites. I reread it every so often
blyandere chapter 27 . 5/3
update please
lowlyyworm chapter 27 . 4/24
oh gosh! anyways, good night (good 4 a.m.)

(i stayed up all night for this, and i unfortunately haven't noticed the lack of 'complete' status)

also! i enjoyed the fic- thanks for sharing, i love your writing

33!
MeliannYlan chapter 27 . 4/14
I really love this story. I know it's probably abandoned but I hope you'll come back to it.
twinkieduh chapter 27 . 4/12
I really enjoy this story, and have re-read it a few times. When do you plan on updating?
Levi1228 chapter 2 . 4/11
Funny that I read this on year 2021
sabb chapter 27 . 4/6
nooo u cant leave for almost 2 years i need more
sabb chapter 25 . 4/6
i love this story sm i cant ive laughed and wheezed at midnight a lot.. lot lot lot. need mooooreee aghh
SlytherinsMonster chapter 27 . 4/5
Love this story
lilashannah chapter 27 . 3/26
I know really life sometimes gets in the way buy please come back.
cerulean369 chapter 27 . 3/21
Loved reading about the friendship between Harry Draco Neville Ron and Hermione! And Tom and Harry were written so cute.
3,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »