Reviews for Hadrian Black - WWE's Next Superstar Book 2 - The Main Roster
weirdhead chapter 21 . 8/17
Where's Jericho?
spider2016 chapter 1 . 6/2
let Septimus be Finn Baylor's tag partner . keep up the good work and update soon
shedges19 chapter 48 . 5/26
But they only be wrestlers or is it would they be running NXT UK
EroSlackerMicha chapter 47 . 5/20
what a ride it has been.
Dunn & Strong now that is a brutal team up. going to use it in my Filsinger Games shows. Strong has been idle. FG is a card and dice game of wrestlers from ROH, Evolve, Chikara, Shimmer and Legends and others. been playing it since '88, well FG's main product champions of the galaxy.
anyway, hope word is left here when the next adventure arrives.
DZ2 chapter 47 . 5/20
Nice end to an era.

Idea for the next one: someone puts Taker or Kane under a 'spell' forcing them to turn on Hadrian.

The Master of Death vs The Devil's Favourite Demon or the Deadman. (Or both)

Now THAT sounds like a clash for the ages, especially when you add in Taker and Kane using 'mind games' on someone THEY trained.

(Btw, one thing I felt was missing from this: the classic, unforgettable theme of having one thrown off the top of the cell by another...now THAT would have been awesome!)
eugene malone 22 chapter 46 . 4/10
When will you do Harry and page wedding
Safire Ranmako chapter 46 . 4/5
Put him in the ring. It's not like he hasn't been in there before.
Jostanos chapter 46 . 3/16
To be honest I'm not sure what role Septimus may play.
He may be a wrestler in the 'Black Family', or he may be their 'Promoter' in promos, etc., or their 'Color Commentator' at the commentator's desk, or *shrugs* Who knows?
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 46 . 3/16
Septimus should be a supporter of the Black Family.
Great chapter here.
Safire Ranmako chapter 45 . 1/14
YES, of course I want it to continue.
Lesliebobo chapter 45 . 1/10
eather goldburg or undertaker
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 45 . 1/7
A great chapter here.
Jostanos chapter 45 . 1/7
Batista? HBK? Kane? Brock Lesner? The Rock? The Big Show? A reincarnated Andre the Giant (Highly unlikely and unrealistic)?
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 44 . 12/17/2018
A great story here so far! Looking forward to reading more of this!
DZ2 chapter 44 . 12/14/2018
Oh boy, this is getting VERY good.

Hmm...partners...nope, no clue. Can't wait to find out though.

(On a side-note, weird thing is I don't ACTUALLY watch any WWE anymore, but I can still enjoy stuff like this and, even though I stopped watching it, I am ALWAYS going to be a lifelong 'Creature of the Night' paying homage to the Demon of Death Valley.)